Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm forever yours.. Faithfully

Nobody wants to be alone,
with the fear of letting go.
If you could hear me say
It`s gonna be okay
would you be okay



I'm finally feeling better.
Either that, or I'm just smiling anyway.
Or it's being busy with events that it stopping me from thinking sad stuff.
Whatever it is, it's working.


In memory of Abdul Hadi. It's been a week.


Today could have been the day,
That you blow out your candles,
Make a wish as you close your eyes.

Today could have been the day,
Everybody was laughing,
Instead I just sit here and cry,



Not a day goes by,
That I don't think of you,
I'm always asking why this crazy world had to lose,
Such a ray of light we never knew,
Gone too soon, yeah.





He's in a better place now. His pain is gone.
And he'll be happier than he ever was on earth.
The One Who Leaves Me Breathless, thank you.

18 comments:

  1. Why am I not in the 'top commentator list'. ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Geez, Hamza -___-' You could be a little more sympathetic. Oh and it's because I kicked you off of it ;D

    RIP Abdul Hadi <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know that you're better


    awwww RIP Abdul Hadi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RIP to him.
    You're right, he's in a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God. The kid is so cute..
    At least he's no longer in pain.

    I like the new header :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I am going to play dirty and...

    ReplyDelete
  8. And now. After scrutinizing your blog very carefully, I have realized that my BLOG is not included in your blog-list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel disappointed, devastation and heart-broken. I'll never visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I.take.My.Words.Back.
    I can't simply miss all the awesomeness by NOT reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete