Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Buy You A Drank

I feel sick.
Totally sick.

But.

I am trying to smile.

Why?
Because I made it today. That's a good enough reason to smile.

Today you were far away
and I didn't ask you why
What could I say
I was far away
You just walked away
and I just watched you
What could I say











Tonight you just close your eyes
and I just watch you
slip away
How close am I to losing you







4 comments:

  1. ovaaaaaaaaaais. here i am again. :D you are sick-fuckin-tastically-cool! (did i just make a new word? :P)

    tell you what, i am literally sick. sore throat, flu, fever. sucks. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures. The ones you posted as well as clicked :)
    Take Care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it, I'm finding happy music for you =|

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel like watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S after reading this post. weird:/

    ReplyDelete