Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Consecutive.

98th Post with something about The One Who Leaves Me Breathless. 90th Day of being without something..

You're the one who introduced me to most of my music.
You're the one who makes me more happy than anyone else can.
You're the only one I've ever loved in all my nineteen years.
You're the only one I fell for after eleven years in the same school.
You're the only one I'll ever love.
You're the only one who leaves me breathless.

If our love was a fairy tale
I would charge in and rescue you
On a yacht baby we would sail
To an island where we'd say I do

And when we have babies they will look like you
It'll be so beautiful if that came true
You don't even know how very special you are

You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you're leaving me breathless.

I was reading my posts from August and September and I found an interesting dream that I had posted about.
It was that there were two hundred guys out to find her because she said no to me. And I was standing right next to her, waiting for them.

I promise you won't feel a thing
Cause everything the world could throw
I'll stand in front; I'll take the blow for you.

You touch these tired eyes of mine
And map my face out line by line
And somehow growing old feels fine
I listen close for I'm not smart
You wrap your thoughts in works of art
And they're hanging on the walls of my heart.

There's only one person on my mind and in my thoughts and everything, and that's The One Who Leaves Me Breathless.




Soo.







11 comments:

  1. :D You always choose the best pictures.
    And yet another post worth remembering for the one who makes you breathless <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahhahha the last yahoo question!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pictures. Better than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Yahoo! Answers about the solar eclipse and the specific ocean. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irrelevant, yes, but your new header's better. God bless you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You expressed your love in sooooooooooo lovely manner....loving the above lines....

    ReplyDelete
  8. May your love go a long long way :)
    I love the song 'Breathless' :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, I love the pictures :D
    I hope the one who leaves you breathless reads all these posts.
    I tagged you in something on my blog, try it out if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. listen to hit the floor by linkin aprk, or listen to numb, or listen to 'dont stay' or listen to in the end. or crawling and boy, you WILL feel better:)

    ReplyDelete