Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Don't fall in love. Fall off a bridge, it hurts less.

I feel so sick.
I feel like I've been crying and puking all day.
Even though I haven't been crying or puking.


And I have no idea how to get back to being normal.. and happy.. and everything.


And yes, don't ever let yourself fall in love. Fall off a bridge, it hurts less.
Because love is the most insecure, undependable thing ever.
It's like giving someone a fully loaded gun and asking them to aim at you and fire. If they miss, you're lucky. If they get you.. then yeah, it just takes one bullet.


God help you if you ever fall in love.

9 comments:

  1. aww hope you get better bRo!

    And you don't fall in love with ur senses....it just happens without ur permission.. :D
    Love hurts until you let it hurt you otherwise its the best thing that can happen to you! So stay positive to keep yourself happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hy, i hope everything gets better in yr life. Yea love hurts but mybe sometimes we dont understand our loved one enough n end up hurting ourself. stay strong n good things will happen to u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sighs. I think I know how it feels. Stay strong, O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh. One of those days. I am sending warm thoughts your way. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nah, it doesnt. but yeah when you fall of a bridge your soul remains unhurt the rest of the body is usually tethered:P

    one cant help it. we are made for love, ovais. love for one, love for many, love for money, love for fame, love for anything or everything. you cant fight that.

    ReplyDelete