Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Domino

This is the least I've ever blogged.. in ages.
I've been busy, yes.
Sleeping, trying to fight off migraines, going to the doctor, giving tuitions, studying, and messing with my iPhone.





I was feeling down the other day and this boy made my day. His name is Zidane and he's three years old.
He's one of my favorite three year old kids.










I'm supposed to be at my university by September 2nd. Provided that they give me admission, God willing.

In other news, I can finally go more than ten minutes without thinking of The One Who Leaves Me Breathless.



Someday, you'll find someone special again. People who've been in love usually do. It's in their nature.


Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life. But I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around.






14 comments:

  1. awww the little kid is so cute! manshallah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pix!
    and the kid is so so so cute ^_^
    btw lol on the autocorrect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE BLUE EYES? :D Or are those lenses? :P The kid is so cute, Mashallah! LOL LOL LOL on your autocorrect. I really really really hope you get into your university. And congratulations on your little accomplishment. One step at a time and you'll find your true self soon enough. May Allah give you strength and happiness. My prayers are with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW. Shoutout to you on my blog at the end. Go check. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kid is adorable :) Great snaps!
    You will get the admission :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The conversation on the iPhone was funny. :D Hope you get into that university! Nothing's a bigger deal than that. D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwww u have an iphone??? Cooll!!!!!!!!!! =D MashAllah MashAllah =D

    The kid is soooo cute, MashAllah!!

    I hope u do get in :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i phone sucks, man. blackberry rocks;) too bad its going bankrupt. but still i hate touch phones:D

    anyway, allah apke liye behter keray, regarding the uni thingy:)

    ReplyDelete