These are the first two paragraphs of a fictional story that I'm writing. Some parts of it-as in the feelings and descriptions-are true, and come from my feelings for The One Who Leaves Me Breathless.
If enough people like it, I'll post the next two paragraphs :)
She died last night. I met her four years ago. I still remember seeing her for the first time at my aunt's wedding, and being introduced to learn that she was the groom's niece. I never knew perfection till I heard her speak. All I could say at that minute was a simple, lame, "Hi." Yeah, that's called breathlessness. I kept running into her at the wedding. I was taking pictures of my family and friends, and she was passing by. I was getting food, and she was there too. I was meeting friends, she was meeting her friends too. Naturally, my mind kept going blank every time.
Next week, she was the only thing on my mind. To my surprise, she added me on Facebook. And that's how our friendship started. It began with the usual hellos and his, the asking how we are and what we're doing in life. Talking about mutual friends, family life, all that. Applying to universities together, meeting up at friends' parties, eventually taking each other's number to text too.
Me want Moar!
ReplyDeleteMOAR! MOAR! MOAR!
^ What she said =P
ReplyDeleteyeah want more :D :P
ReplyDeleteYou follow me. :) And now I'm following you! But here's an idea. Don't just comment on my guest posts. ;) Comment on my blog sometimes. We can be friends.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Bleah
Hmmmmmmm i dont knw u but having read a lottt of ur posts it does feels like ur telling ur story :D Do post the next paragraphs!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Taz is here!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I'm not dropping by Blogger much but I just read your comment. I like that one paragraph very much. I'm waiting for the next two. :)
I want more...go on, complete the story, am all ears.
ReplyDelete