Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I do not mind if I die trying

School is (almost) over. Just one more day to go. Then two months of relaxation (I hope).

I don't have much to do in school now, since all the teachers have stuff that only they alone can do so they can't give any of it to me :)

Soo I spent today making the Sydney Opera House design using Kiri gami. It looked better upside down, so yeah.

I have been bound by the shackles of love
And I don't mind if I die tied up



This is where I got the idea from.












8 comments:

  1. ROFL I'm absolutely smitten with the damnyouautocorrect website.

    And holy heck dude, your Sydney Opera House looks AMAZING. AMAZING. My talent is only limited to paper planes and paper cranes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maroon five actually is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Man you're so good at this Kirigami stuff, I still haven't even been able to do Origami even though I so want to! TEACH ME MASTER! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just skilled with paper. Have you tried making paper shoes? I saw paper Nikes on Tumblr once and they looked epic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi:) I just happened to find your blog while i was googling for something. I was brought to this particular entry of yours: http://18downingstreet.blogspot.com/2011/06/untitled.html
    I think your poem is beautiful.. Really beautiful:) May I share it with my friends on my FB?:) You have a wonderful talent, keep up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhah i love the condom joke:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading your post :) my favorite was the 'To maintain a healthy level of insanity' picture. :D If you don't mind, here is another suggestion. Go to a shop and ask them what year it is and when they reply, say 'Are you sure?' then go scream IT WORKED! YES!!! IT WORKED!!! OH MY GOD I'VE GOT TO TELL EVERYONE!!

    take care

    ReplyDelete