Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh. Em. Gee.

It's always interesting to see how many people stay awake after the before-dawn Sehri.

One of my friends-you can find her here-had my blog reviewed by The Blog Reviewer.

And I got all five stars!

You can see it here.

I'm sitting at school right now, and have three classes starting from the next period..



10 comments:

  1. i was just going through your other blog, and your views about annoying people and why you do it. if i may say, i think you should live life in a manner so that when you're not around people remember you as someone who wasn't annoying. and they should miss you, yaad kerain gay to dua kerain gay na. but that's strictly my own point of view, and only a suggestion, after all, we, muslims, do believe in the hereafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey where do u study?
    You say that you saw me Where?
    I Would really like to meet you in personal

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ Jesus.
    What's the Blog Reviewer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the five stars. I didn't know there was such thing as a blog reviewer huh cool though :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thumps up for five stars, Ovais! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, great, Your should have go 50000 stars for been such a cool blogger.

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the pictures u post.....they r so effing hilarious.
    congrats on getting five stars

    ReplyDelete
  8. the butterfly effect; it works, because they can go on with their lives and it gives me freedom to do stuff when I really need to..

    Faraz Ezazi; You have a look-alike. I'll email you about it..

    Mehwisky; The one who reviews all blogs.. :p

    normal.is.overrated, KN, and Kiran Ashraf; thank youu =)

    Hamza Bin Laden; Thank youu =) Is that sarcasm? :o

    Ateeq mughal; thank you =)

    ReplyDelete