If fifteen hours of fasting does this to a person, then I shudder to think of how the people on the streets feel like.
Amazing how I never really focused on the feeling of thirst and hunger before.
Tell me what you can see in this painting of mine.
The person I gave it to turned it upside down and then she realized what everything was.

omg!!u made it by ur self...looks like u r an artist ....u can be a perfect artist seriosly!!
ReplyDeleteYou need a Chat box.
ReplyDeleteSome idiot playing guitar? That i am sure of. :D
ReplyDeleteHahaha, You need to sleep Ovais, badly.
Okay I like your blog and im going to follow you after this post and i think your a great artist if you drew the picture. ANyways I think its a guy playing a guitar and a snake thing in the background
ReplyDeleteOne word for your blog : SERENE :]
ReplyDeleteYou painted this? nice :)
ReplyDeleteoh and to me it looks like someone playing a guitar. But you said "The person I gave it to turned it upside down and then she realized what everything was."- I can't turn it upside down sincei ts on the monitor :P
Lovely template and a beautiful painting. :-)
ReplyDeleteI've also been contemplating over how it must be for the street inhabitants to live in this heat without food and water.
Aaah.
Hamza; Agreed. I need a chat box. Look on the left, will you? :p
ReplyDeleteKN; I have to work subha ko! Yes, I sleep as soon as I get home. :p
Ifra; thank you :)
Purplemist; Thank you, I did paint it :)
Komal; Thank you :)
Okay, so I'll tell you all what it is-in my next post tomorrow-so that everyone has a chance to guess :p
yes!!!!!!!! found the guitar at first instance.
ReplyDeleteU painted it, OMG, its awesomely beautiful.
I would so love to follow u. :D
u too assassin creed fan?
ReplyDeletehmmm i see a guy with a guitar, a bird probably a swan, a girl...thts all i can see but i love the painting especially the colour combo :)
ReplyDeleteA girl with a long dress and a guy playing a guitar :p
ReplyDeleteI can see just a hat with the hole in the top of it and .. a guitar :D
ReplyDelete