Welcome to my world. It's filled with hyperactivity or total, total randomness. Or, sometimes, calm. Calm like…the eye of the hurricane. I'm a mechanical engineering manager in Dallas.My blog is where I can let my thoughts and feelings out. It's where I can be me.
rofl, that girl got stuck in an escalator..lol, a big one
Lol love the university professor one
lolz..it did bring a smile on my face..loved it Ovais:)
Laughter truly is the best medicine :)
hahahah i love the escalator ;)silla
I like watching the horror movie :P:P hahahah
Y U SO FUNNEH, RAGE COMIC.
funny...good stuff :)i love YouTube..rocking ans :)
HAHAH. The I love YOUTUBE one and HORROR Movies one were the BEST. :PThis is what happens usually. But not with me, OKAY. :P
HAHA :D this made me smile and laugh!! thank you for that dude. I needed it :)))))
I laughed my butt off. That made my day. I really like the last one and the horror movie one. Oh, and the YouTube one. Now I'm going to read them again and laugh again.
rofl, that girl got stuck in an escalator..
ReplyDeletelol, a big one
Lol love the university professor one
ReplyDeletelolz..it did bring a smile on my face..loved it Ovais:)
ReplyDeleteLaughter truly is the best medicine :)
ReplyDeletehahahah i love the escalator ;)
ReplyDeletesilla
I like watching the horror movie :P:P hahahah
ReplyDeleteY U SO FUNNEH, RAGE COMIC.
ReplyDeletefunny...good stuff :)i love YouTube..rocking ans :)
ReplyDeleteHAHAH. The I love YOUTUBE one and HORROR Movies one were the BEST. :P
ReplyDeleteThis is what happens usually.
But not with me, OKAY. :P
HAHA :D this made me smile and laugh!! thank you for that dude. I needed it :)))))
ReplyDeleteI laughed my butt off. That made my day.
ReplyDeleteI really like the last one and the horror movie one. Oh, and the YouTube one.
Now I'm going to read them again and laugh again.