Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

A Pure Heart

You say you'll be fine,
But you're upset right now.
You say it'll be alright,
But it's not alright now.


When something happens,
It affects you the most.
When someone goes to the hospital,
It hits you the hardest.


You try not to show it,
You try to keep it all inside you,
But you need an outlet,
And that's why I'm here for you.


You just want to help and heal, I know,
You want to remove the family's pain and torture,
You want them all happy together,
And I know that you can make it possible for them.


You can make a difference,
I know you will.
You want to help,
And with time, you will.


You will be the one that others can rely on,
You will be the one whom people look to for support,
And although you may not be ready now,
You will be, and you'll do it naturally.


You're worried about what will happen,
And you try to make things better by yourself,
But remember,
Faith will help you where all else fails.


20 comments:

  1. "But remember,
    Faith will help you where all else fails."
    True. Simply awesome Bro <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go all emo, Ovais. Write FUN!

    I just hope she reads it.
    Cause i can get the sentiments behind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what, I am in a speaking-everything-truly-mood-today.

    This made me feel so better. I felt this was written for me.


    "You say it'll be alright,
    But it's not alright now."

    I am rarely impressed, so yeah, you can be proud of yourself today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    You have that distinct style of saying it without all that vocab-diction-drama ...simple, and it hits you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fear ends when faith begins... :)
    Visit my blog--> Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, seriously, you're so in love xD This such a sweet poem =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ure so awesome. totally wicked. and u go with the moods. i love your blog =D ure just unbelievable.

    make sure the one who leaves YOU breathless reads it.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aman; Thank youu =D

    K&N; <-- See what I did? :P
    Wait for my next post. It's going to be really funny =D

    Hamza Bin Laden; You said that once before too :P
    Something about how impressing you was like climbing Everest in shorts. :P
    Thank you, waise. :P

    Amna; It's easier to relate to then =D

    Areesha; Hahahaha. Thank you =)

    Mahnoor; Thank you =D She reads it before anyone else =D

    Oh, wait, brilliant idea.

    TheOneWhoLeavesMeBreathless; I love youuu =D
    And surprise! :P

    Hazel; =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I love this. *Awesome* You need to write more of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey
    you know i read this poem and while commenting i thought i will specifically make a refernce to on eof your lines
    but i did not
    ..??
    and you know why??
    cozz each so line so freaking good..!
    it is so meaningful so emotional..!
    so keep writing but do start enjoying..!
    tc
    dasvadaniya
    suvaiba..!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats really sweet, great job! thanks for the comment!
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow its beautiful i loved it really! fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  14. optimism and positivity are always worth sharing.. nice read :)

    aJ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tay Tay & normal.is.overrated & Furby Esvee & Juliet & Rosette Princess & Aakash & My 2 pesos; Glad you like it :)

    The butterfly effect; Insha Allah :)

    Suvaiba Fatima Ahmed; =D

    ReplyDelete