This is the first time in days that I don't have a migraine. :D
Thank you so much, God.
I am sleepy and therefore half asleep, but I need to submit my homework, it's all graded.
So I'm finally listening to happy-and faster-music.
And I post lyrics which are true, even if the rest of the song is not.
Oh, and I've already gotten an MRI done. It came out normal.. except for sinusitis, which proves that I do have migraines.
It's funny that you're calling me tonight
And, yes, I've dreamt of you too.
You're feeling sad, I know.. But I'm going to try and swing your mood-to where you can focus-as much as I can.
I'm trying to find words to describe this girl..
The way you move got me hypnotized.
I love you.







Super Yaaayy No Migraine =D =)Insha'Allah Abb hoga b nahi. =)
ReplyDeleteLove theCat walii pic =P
Stay Happy Bro =)
Everything's fine when you are fine
ReplyDeleteLoved the last picture :D
Stay Blessed ^_^
no migraine today! =D good to know
ReplyDeleteand the pix siper cute =)
My Guardian Angel <3 What about the encrypted text? =O Passcode please??? =)
ReplyDeleteYayy no migraine =D
I loved the video game one the most :) so true!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Chintan
Yeaaah no migraine I'm glad you don't have it now :) lets hope it doesn't come back so soon next time ;)
ReplyDeletewhat is the password for the encrypted text? if you want to tell me that is (A) :p
Im glad you don't have a migrane.
ReplyDeleteI see maybe some inspiration from me? lol.
Im glad the funny pictures are back! I needed a laugh.
I miss your really long life updates.
ReplyDeletewhats with the encrypted text?do you have privacy even on blogger where you don't even know each other properly :p
ReplyDeleteGet well soon. And yeah I loved reading your blog. So effing funny :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower now
Encrypted text? :( bhadrawr@hotmail.my
ReplyDeleteAnd just because I don't comment on your posts as much now doesn't mean i don't love them.
i second maham
ReplyDelete&& cute pics =)
How do you do the encrypted text thingy? Tell me no *puppy eyes*
ReplyDeleteThe encrypted text was only for The one who leaves me breathless :D
ReplyDeleteI'm asking you how to do that. Not the code.
ReplyDeleteMy bad.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/instructions.html
No more Migraine Inshallah :)
ReplyDeleteNice post.
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU :)
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete