Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm Yours


As promised, I have a guest post from the One who leaves me breathless :)



Q What do you usually do every night before you go to bed?
I think about someone, someone very special♥

Q Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi.

Q What is your favorite day of the year?
My birthday

Q What is your most favorite color?
Black

Q What is your addiction? The one thing or person you can't live without?
You want me to say you, don't you? :P

Q Pie or Cake?Cake :)


I just love this picture. It's true-and you all better agree with me.



You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one my dreams

9 comments:

  1. Dude! <3

    And she has a tag of her own.

    Whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song 'Breathless' :D
    We have a similar taste in music :)

    Nice post :)
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'You want me to say you, don't you? :P'
    I hope she did say you! She's been tagged 30 times in all of your posts =O Dude, you're so in love xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want cake NOW :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute, especially your 'wanting' her to say 'you' ;)

    ReplyDelete