Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Scattered shards

These are thoughts from today..


Morning, 11:40 am.
You hurt my soul,
Time and time again.
You have my heart,
And yet you break it,
Time and time again.


I can't find the pieces.


I gave you my heart to keep,
It's up to you;
Whether you look for those tiny shards,
And make my heart whole again,
Or trample all over the scattered shards.

Yes, I wrote it. No music lyrics. :)

Still alive but I'm barely breathing.
I'm falling to pieces..

Yes, I'm listening to sad music.

I have a class now, so Imma go.. hope I'll be in a better mood. Though I doubt it..

Afternoon, 1:10 pm.
Much better.. They'd finished their work, so I got to give them a free period.. and we played volleyball.

Everybody wants an answer
Everybody needs a friend
We all need a shining star on which we can depend
And so tonight we're gonna wish upon a star
We never wished upon before (to find what you're looking for).




I want you to look inside you. Stop thinking about studies. About friends. About me. About this blog. Think, instead, about what you really want right now.

Is it a friend?
Is it someone who loves you?
Is it knowing that someone will be there?
Is it a change of belief?
Or is it.. is it trusting what someone tells you?
Is it telling someone what's really going on?
If it's sleep, rest, food, or something that you can get, go for it.
Otherwise, think.


That was serious, wasn't it? :P

We all need a shining star when thing ain't what they seem
So tonight we're gonna wish upon a star
We never wished upon before.


My head hurts. From thinking too much. And forcing myself to eat a few skittles for breakfast. I feel like puking :(

This is a sad post, and that is annoying me. Yes, I am getting annoyed. You know how rare that is? For me to get really annoyed AND show it?
And it's not even anyone's fault that this is a sad post.
No, I don't blame anyone. Except myself. All the time.

Night, 9:10 pm.


Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'd see me waiting for you in the corner of the street.


There was such a lovely cold breeze this morning. I can't wait for winter.
Even though my throat hurts already, I accidentally added pepper to my fries instead of masala yesterday, and had half before I found out what the taste was.

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk to you again.




12 comments:

  1. the last picture bwahahahahahhaha,
    and i just hate ur depression more than you do,
    SKITTLES,
    wowowowowowowowow,
    they are so yummy :P
    and if u have had puked it would have looked like a rainbow :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, asking me what I wanted after clearing my head really caught me off guard. Deep stuff, i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saved your blog to read in the end =D
    I honestly thought that the lines in the beginning were a song =O You should make it a song!
    STOP BEING DEPRESSED >.<
    Listen to happy and wacky music =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always have aww moments in your posts....esp the last one! Don't stop..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love that Harry Potter picture!! I'd probably react the same way lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have done same... or worse... I am die heart Harry Potter fan... <3


    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwww everything will turn out to be good....dont be so much depressed.

    btw i always adore ur poetry part

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its not a boy thing to hug, but you do deserve one right now!
    And sound of silence. <3 Simon & Garfunkel. :)
    Listen to some crazy Lady Gaga-ish music now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey cheer up..and try to smileeeeeeeeee,trust me,the depression will fly away from u

    ReplyDelete
  10. ovais. there's is SERIOUSLY something wrong, or out of place somewhere. i can't pin point it. i have no idea what it is. but there's something wrong at your end. and kid you need to figure that out.

    hell yes! this was a sad post. but do you think there should be someone to blame? i mean what is there to blame? sadness is an emotion. you cant blame emotions on yourself. something inflicts them and i don't believe its you who is doing that. think and figure that out.

    ReplyDelete