I had to wake up early to go to a meeting. And then my stomach hurt. And then I had to study for my American Government final exam.
Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
And aim for my heart.
I fell asleep studying for it. But then I gave it, and now I have to wait for my grades.
Nervousness much, maybe. Hopefulness much, oh yes.
I can either get an A or a B. So yay.
That was basically all I did today.
And I made this for you.
It's a camera, yes. It took me three hours to make it, but it was worth the effort. Hope you like it :D
I told you all that I would post a sound clip of me playing on the piano.
Here's what I was able to convert so far.
I had just learnt how to play at that time.
I hope everyone's having a fun weekend!
I just wrote this poem right now.
My favorite three.
When I feel like I'm broken and scarred
When I feel like I'm all alone
When I feel like no one cares
That's when I think of them.
The three who captured my heart,
And gave me hope,
Oh, so much hope,
That I go on no matter what.
Yeah, I saw her face and I gave her myself,
Yeah, I love her more than anyone else,
Yeah, she's all that I think about all day,
Yeah, I'd do anything for her.
But the other two, they make me happy.
They make me smile when even she can't.
They give me a reason to fight everything.
Just for them.
I haven't met them yet.
I haven't touched them yet.
I haven't heard them yet.
I've only seen them in my dreams.
But I love them.
But I care for them.
But I will do anything for them.
But I will be patient and wait to see them.
I trust God, that He sees my love for these three.
I trust God, that He will keep guiding her on the right path.
I trust God, that He will keep her safe.
I trust God, that He will answer my prayers.
Every morning, when I wake up,
I look around for them,
Because I just saw them two seconds ago,
But then I was dreaming when I saw them.
Every time I play with my baby cousins,
And teach them how to peek-a-boo,
I miss them all the more,
I love my dreams because of them.
Together, these three make me want to be better.
Together, these three make me want to live.
Together, these three make me work harder.
Together, these three make my world brighter.









First comment \m/ Honestly, if this poem doesn't make her melt, then I don't know what will because I almost woke everyone up by going 'Awwwwwwwww'.
ReplyDeleteAdd in the piano and you have one very sweet and very romantic post =)
The One Who Leaves Ovais Breathless, you'd BETTER be reading this post!
haha nice camera and I wish I could play piano too :( you're good :D And aww loved the poem dude! Hope you're having a blast of a weekend :)))
ReplyDeleteYou've got epic origami skills. Haha. :D
ReplyDeleteMy friend can play the piano too, except it's the electric kind. Can you read sheet music and play it? If you uploaded you playing a song you like it would be cool. :)
I agree with Areesha: that girl should see your poem! I love it. I think it could be a cool song, just sayin'.
i can play the piano tooo!!! :D and i like the poem.
ReplyDeletegood luck with the results.
ReplyDeletethe piano made me nostalgic somehow, i dont no why.
the poem is.... ardent and profound.
The origami is really good:) As is the poem.
ReplyDeleteAnd I like the changes you've made to the template:)
THAT POEM IS THE CUTEST THING EVERRRRRRRRR ♥
ReplyDeleteDamn :O
ReplyDeleteYour Origami skills are wow!♥
You play so very well. :O It was such a sweet and amazing tune :)
And dudeeee! That poem is the prettiest thing I've read ALL day! ♥ :'D
AWWWWWWWW the poem was really cute awwwww type really :)
ReplyDeleteBtw u play so well....keep it up :D
And lol to that justins bieber pic :D hahaha
Very beautiful poem and piano playing :)
ReplyDeleteI'm all AAwwwww atm aftr reading your poem. Haye Cutest thing ever ksmey. <3 =)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck for your Exam thingy.
And I wish i could Play The piano too :'(
Your post just made me smile <3
Stay Blessed Bro. =)
<3 the poem
ReplyDelete:) Justin bieber :D
and i loved the camera :) how do you make it?
Best of luck for the exam!
ReplyDeleteOh, the piano video was good, also 'cause I know nothing about the piano, I appreciate people who can play it.
And the poem is deep and meaningful. Good job.
Write me a poem like that and its the end of me. (in a good way ofcourse :D) and that's SUCH A neat camera. Crazily awesome. :O
ReplyDeleteAreesha Bilal; :D
ReplyDeletenormal.is.overrated.; You can learn :)
Beyond Timid; I have to translate the sheet music first. I learnt in a different way :) Thank youuuu.
cricketfreak; Awesome!
the butterfly effect; Thank youu. Yeah, it is a bit sad when you listen to it.
TheOneWhoLeavesYouBreathless; I love you. :)
PeeVee™; :)
Furree Katt; :D
Shagun Ohri; Glad you liked it all :D
Rosette Princess; thank youuu
Hamza Bin Ladin; :D Superman>Superblogman. Accept?
Hazel; :)
äмän ♥; :D Thank youuu
TheBluntBlogger; Hahahaha. Origami. :)
Meher; Thank youuu.
Cяystal; Hahahahahaha. Thank youuu