Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Confusion

I am really confused right now.
And it's not helping my migraine.


Wasn't supposed to post about my migraine.


Okay.


Still feels like puking.


Anyway.


The One Who Leaves Me Breathless, I love you soo soo soo much. I really do. And I only want you to be happy.


I find brilliant ideas everywhere, you know?


So, I got permission to..
Write compliments on sticky notes,
laminate those notes,
and then put them on student's desks from grades nine to eleven.
The point was to make them smile, maybe brighten their day up a bit.




8 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful idea. I wish I had a teacher as cool as you. Could have used compliments to brighten my day up.

    I think I might do that too. Stick them on people's bags maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply brilliant. I wish my teachers did that for me. A little appreciation can go a long way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S SO BRILLIANT. I LOVE THEM. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww =D U really are a wonderful teacher and I'm sure u did make their day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told you it was a great idea =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad everyone liked it so much :D
    Apparently all my students did too :D

    ReplyDelete