Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

A cold bottle of water!

This is why I should not fast when I have work.

Not only do I get more exhausted than anyone else-because I help everyone and anyone; I just can't say no.

Which leaves me waddling all over the school.

I want a cold bottle of water. Now.

And I fast not only because it's compulsory-I can not fast by using my I-get-migraines-excuse-but also because it reminds me of how all those people on the streets feel.

And yes, I get migraines more often now because I'm fasting.

Cold. Water.

14 comments:

  1. Dude, you posted it minutes after Iftar. Paani he pi letay post likhnay ki bajaye. :p And migraines scene is kinda sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know how hard fasting is since I have never been to such thing...

    this post makes me wonder how does my best friend "who is fasting as well" feels... He is also working so hard so I feel for him.. though I dont want to show hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fast....migraines....water.... :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for everyone who have to cross their doorsteps early in the morning in Ramzan. :/ Specially in Karachi ki garmi!
    I just graduated high school so I just snooze around all day.
    Best. Ramzan. Ever. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know you can fast - I wouldn't be able to cope with the migraines! I hope you're okay though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u should consult a doctor cuz fasting with migranes is usually not recommended

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, the best part was 'I just can't say no'. Well this happens way too often for me as well, yeah i ain't a teacher, but you know one doesn't have to be teacher to be asked for assistance or help.

    And, like i said lately, perspiring sucks.

    Take some cold water. In fact, a lot of it. With some curd at Sehri. You won't that feel thirsty all day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AcetylCholine; I posted this five hours before Iftar :o

    Cricketfreak; It sucks if you work all day :o

    Fel-oline; Ask him how it is :p

    Mehwisky; I'll remind you that you said this when you're working too =D

    Hazel; I manage.. somehow :o

    Kiran; I can not fast if I really want to. But it feels weird to not fast when you've been fasting every Ramadan for years.

    KN; Curd? Yogurt? I'll try that tomorrow; Thanks for the idea =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://18downingstreet.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-turn-music-up-i-got-my-records-on.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mashallah! you are fasting with migraines. That's very good, and i have heard of that yogurt tip at sehri time aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AcetylCholine;
    =)
    http://18downingstreet.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-turn-music-up-i-got-my-records-on.html#comments

    ReplyDelete