So my family is stalking my blog-and they think that it's lame-so I've encrypted this post's text..
To my mom, dad, and brothers, if you're haunting my blog again. I really don't have many friends, and my blog is the only way I have left of expressing how I feel and what's going on in my life. I promise I won't blog about any of you guys, and fine, I can't go to the blogger meet-up, but please.. just don't scroll down. You guys have your friends and people to talk to about stuff, and I have my blog. And if you DO scroll down and read what's on my blog, then I am not going to answer any questions related to it.
If you want to read this post, you can give me your email in the comments, and I'll send you the password :)
TeenageMutiny@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteNo one in my family knows that I have a blog.
*smug look*
heeheee... poor you :D I know how it feels when your parents intrude in your peaceful world.. but yay I love playing these coding games.. amazed how you did it here.. well , my email id is starryskyandi@live.com :)
ReplyDeleteThat sucks! Thank God my family don't know that I blog :)
ReplyDeletehahahah..this is interesting...rookiered18@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteNo one in family know about my BLOG
May ur dreams come true:):) and it was such a wonderful dream :):) all the best:)
ReplyDeleteAye hayyye. :/ email id is aaishah.siddiqui@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHahahahahaahha awww what a cute dream xP
ReplyDeleteaww sorry to hear dat. this is my email
ReplyDeletefarsilla@gmail.com
Silla
Awf man that really sucks. I go out of my way to make sure my family never EVER find out about my blog.
ReplyDeletenormal.is.overrated@hotmail.com
My family knows I have a blog, but they don't follow it =] only my two best friends do =P
ReplyDeleteareeshabilal@yahoo.com
strange, why the closest of ppl we live with find wat we think and feel lame ...
ReplyDeletethe rest of the world, cant have enuf of us:)
farida.nizam@gmail.com
will it be for every of the post from now on?
tazeen.razi@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteIt's absolutely alright. Though my parents know I have a blog I'm addicted to, they don't ask me about it. I suppose this is the right time to gloat, yes? =P
Nah. Felt like being mischievous. Heh.
Cheers!
This is such a cute dream =) i'm a little confused.
ReplyDeletemythoughtsinone@gmail.com
ReplyDelete:]
Sent it to all of you :)
ReplyDeleteMy family knows about it since they are really inquisitive :p
Love; no, only for this post.. you'll see why when you read it :)
Tazeen; yes, gloat :p
Areesha; what are you confused about? :o
my family knows theres something i do and try hard to find out what it is, but its still a secret :D
ReplyDeletefurby.esvee@gmail.com
the email i always use it hotmail. its mahnoorbabar@hotmail.com.
ReplyDeleteand since my family doesnt know about mu blog either, i have another email, mahnoorbabar77@gmail.com :P
so its upto u on whichever u feel like sending :P
*waitss*
and i just read it.. awww, thats beautiful ovais. really b.e.a.u.tiful =) and this totally doesnt make u a mental guy, if u know what i mean.:P
ReplyDeleteone day, i want to love someone like u do.
i cant beleive u have such beautiful dreams and in series mahsa Allah...
ReplyDeletei still didnt get the whole of it like the 8 yr thing... but this is so cool!:) hang on to this...
and well yes it wud be hard for parents to not undertsand it, so dont be hard on them...
since when someone isnt capable of feeling the way u do, its natural for them to react like that...
but i am so glad u are happy done with it...
and i cant beleive ur family wont let u meet us... that totally not cool...
i really wnat to have a blogger meet up... we are normal, sane ppl... who are not thugs:p ...
hehe!
AWWWW THIS IS SO SWEEEETTTTTTTTT :D
ReplyDeletei hope hope hope all your dreams come true, InshaAllahh :D:D
and don't worry. my mom's not letting me go to the meet up either -.-
Yeah, I'm with hamza. No-one in my family or any of my friends know I have a blog. Just for convenience sake I'm not intending on telling them.
ReplyDeletedjourneyisdreward@gmail.com
Ooh, that's kinda rude. My dad reads my blog with pleasure and he was the one, who always notice any mistakes or anything.
ReplyDeleteKg0707@gmail.com
nkhandc@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletethanksgod i have a very supportive family in dis regard :')
I totally understand, I get stalked as well :P I hope things get better for you, I'd hate it if you had to stop blogging.
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome, please send the password to me, I'd love that! angiego15@yahoo.com
tahrimfarrukh@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLOL!! my family does know i have a blog! and they dont really care! lucky me!! =p
i'm in, i'm in.
ReplyDeletepathlesways@gmail.com
my family thinks i have a blog.
ReplyDeletebut luckily they're too afraid of my wrath to ask more.
bhadrasreejith@hotmail.com
ateeq43095@yahoo.com,
ReplyDeletesend the password first, then read the rest of te comment.
my whole family knows i have a blog but as my sister is stupid so are my brothers, they won't even open it, they all think i am mad, doing some work on the internet..
u rn't coming at the blogger meet up...OH MANNN, THATIS REALLY BAD DUDE...
AND AMONG MY FRIENDS ONLY TWO AMIGOS ARE FOLLOWING ME, SO I REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. :D.
ReplyDeletehAVEN'T RECIEVED THE LINK STILL :P
lol its just a minute later i am commenting, but can't wait
Well. I just read the dream. You know what? Dreams do come true. And by "dreams", I mean the ones we have while we're still asleep. Sometimes, they come true effortlessly -- as a surprise or a feeling of deja vu -- while, at other times, you need to make a little effort to see them in reality.
ReplyDeleteI've had real-looking dreams too and believe me, some of them have come true whereas time can only tell whether the rest will be true or not.
All the best! (:
Aw. This is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIf God wills it, it will come true :)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhh man!!!!!! i wish it comes true soon...it is so sweet to have such a nice dream...
ReplyDeleteall the best..
You have massive imagination.
ReplyDeleteOr you are lucky to have such intriguing dreams.
Best of luck.
hey yo I haven't recieved any pasword on mail and I wanna read the post :(
ReplyDeletemaster_faraz@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteSent it to everyone :)
ReplyDeleteMahnoor, you will one day, Insha Allah :)
Love, I get what you mean about my parents, but they think that I don't need to meet bloggers =/
Furby, Insha Allah =D
Dee, The girl of the sun, Aida, Angie, Crimson Coral, cricketfreak, You guys are lucky. In relation to your blog and your family, that is.
Tazeen, I'll do whatever it takes to make the dreams come true :)
Cricketfreak; I hope so too!
Ateeq & Hamza; Thank youuu
normal.is.overrated; I sent it :o
haha my family also don't know that i have a blog ^_^
ReplyDeletepretty_javaria@hotmail.com
awwwwwwwwwwww this is really sweet :)
ReplyDeleteMay all ur dreams come true..specially this one...and u know what? you don't need to go to a mental hospital really....because ur dreams are just beautiful...out of words! :) loved it
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I hope your dreams come true one day inshallah :)))
ReplyDelete*speechless for few moments*
ReplyDeletepeople like you make me believe that real thing does exist.. I wish and pray all your dreams come true!
=* for aral =* for ayza =)
I think family members like to intrude when they suspect they're being left out. Their curiosity isn't necessarily a bad thing, as long as they're not setting limits before you.
ReplyDeleteContinue to express yourself! I think you have important things to contribute to the blog world.
aww. cute!
ReplyDeletearfa.ezazi@gmail.com
ReplyDeletePLEASE!=D
Rosette Princess & normal.is.overrated; Thank youuu =D
ReplyDeleteCrimson Coral; I hope they come true too, Thank you!!
Zeinab; They want to shut my blog down =/
Thank youu :)
Furree; Glad you liked it :)
Ezazi; Sent it to you! =)
I know i am late, but mind sending me the password now? :p
ReplyDeleteuzmanadeemc1@hotmail.com
Hahaha, such a vivid dream i would say, if you even remember the details so minor. I have dreams too vivid like this, but not like these, yet.
ReplyDeleteSo, hope that these dreams so come true and ask Him who can make them come true for you. It sounds sweet but then it's a dream. And they are supposed to be sweet, well most of the time.
Tells you are way happy nowadays and that great :D You should be. But just don't rely upon them for its you who gotta work to make them a reality. And ofcourse, God as well. :D
Cheers!
My stupid laptop didn't let me type the whole message out -__-' I was confused about the blogger meet-up. What is that? =S
ReplyDeleteHope your Dream come true
ReplyDeletethis was so relate-able, it was like i ... it felt like reliving a memory... from centuries ago... i know exactly how you feel. been there, done that! i know what the feeling is. i know how ethereal everything seems. i had a strong sense of de javu. someday i might stop reading your blog, because when i read it, when i see how you feel it reminds me of something i wanna run away from. this post was... i felt it go deep down my heart and it dug out the pieces of me that i hid once. this was beautiful. and i don't think you r mental. i think you are in a state which is not worldy, and love is a small word for it.
ReplyDeletemoonies.head@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteKn, Insha Allah, they will come true =)
ReplyDeleteWe have to work for everything, yess.
Areesha; Now you know what it is :)
Faraz; Thank you :)
The butterfly effect; Thank you :) I'm sorry it makes you remember all that =/
Moonie; sent it to you =D
i wanna read the whole thing too......tho i hope i dnt have to tell u my email :p
ReplyDeletehahahahahahaha join the club :P I guess im not the only one out there with the same issue :P
ReplyDeleteEmail me at ovais92@gmail.com and I'll give it to you :)
ReplyDeletealiza.khan777@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHow did u do it I mean this encryption thing :O *shocked* *amazed* *jealous* :p
Send it to meeee please! :)
ReplyDeleteOops, my email address is lucyadams1996@gmail.com :D
Delete