Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

My brother won't accept my friend request on Facebook.

He won't accept my friend request, but he will poke me back.

Younger brothers, you know?

So I watched Ice Age 3-I've given up on horror movies, I don't want to see them in my dreams with the one who leaves me breathless being tortured in them-and I love Saber-tooth tigers.

I want one.

Oh, and if anyone out there plays Golden Gun-which is a lot like Call of Duty-and sees Wild Berry, then stay away or watch out. My brothers usually play the online version, and while one plays, the other watches out for him. So that means that there are two pairs of eyes constantly on alert.
And when I feel that I can take it for five minutes at a stretch, I join them, which usually means that it's really hard to kill our player. Don't. Mess. With. Us.

Now there's this guy in my apartment complex who shouts "Manzoor" (Which is a name and also means 'Do you accept') to someone living above our apartment. We're on the ground floor, by the way.
So since I get really annoyed by some random guy repeatedly yelling that, I asked my dad what I can do. And his idea was to yell "Na Manzoor" (which means I don't accept).
So while I was in the shower today, he yells again.
Whereupon my brother in the other room and I yelled "Na Manzoor" out loud. And he was quiet for two whole minutes, while I cracked up.

And tomorrow is a holiday. Which makes her happy, but I don't get paid, since I get paid per day. But since she's happy, I'm happy.

I'm going to do without the funny pictures in this post. People get too distracted. :p

By the way, The One Who Leaves Me Breathless realized that she does love me. She just.. loves me differently.

Whenever you feel
sadness in your heart
blackness in your eyes
paleness on your face
depression in your thoughts
It shows that you're suffering from a lack of vitamin:
ME.



If your heart is broken, tell me, I'll get the glue
If you're lost in life, call me, I'll come find you
If you're sad, please text me, I'll make you smile
And if you're happy, let me know, we'll celebrate vodka Pepsi style!



All you gotta do
Is close your eyes
Turn around
Look inside
I'm right here
Whenever you need me,
Just call



I don't love the one who is beautiful for my world,
I love the one who makes my world beautiful.



To the world, you might be one person,
But to one person, you are the world..








For everyone:

May good fortune rule over you,
May the stars watch over you,
And may peace live in your hearts.

27 comments:

  1. Aha my sister blocked me on Facebook for a while x P
    But super lovely post ~
    & Your new 53rd follower here : D
    Really love your blog ~
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao. my younger brother has deleted me twice from facebook. :P i mean seriously!! they are younger to us and we have to say yes to their orders. uggh

    roflol @ na manzoor. :P he must be shocked when he wud have heard it :D haha i am imagininggg...

    u are awesome =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROLF hahhaha:P i love the idea of na manzoor.

    and well maybe ur brother has solemnly sworn that he's upto no good:D

    i love the pictures, they are so ca-yoo-te.
    and ure right funny pictures do seem to distract ur readers:P

    and ovais, i really really feel like saying something about the one who leaves u breathless, lets call her you-know-who:P anyway, i was saying, i want to say a lot, but i do not think its what you, or anyone in ur situation, would wanna hear it. ive been there, done that! that's all i can say. and i swear i wish upon u eternal happiness. cuz i would ever ever evr want anyone to go through that pain of something that just doesnt go away... and im starting to make no sense so ill end my comment here.

    good luck in everything that u do, or don't do. may Allah almighty be always with u, amin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. got to ur blog for the first time.. omg.. someones in loveee!! =)

    keep it up! the blog and the feeling! =P

    visit mine sometime =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahha yeahhh all younger bros are like that ;(

    "MANZOOR?"

    "NAMANZOOOOOR!!" =D

    *dies choked on her own laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. He won't accept your facebook request? FORCE HIM! that's what I did with my older brother and hey, it worked :)) Ice age is awesome. The Na Manzoor made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gummy bears, i grew up eating them
    and i hate u for not posting those pictures..at least post one or two of them
    lol, manzoor thing that was really hilarious
    i used to call out people names from my balcony and then hide, that was so gud,
    good memories, miss them.
    three guys and one player, that is not so good. :@

    ReplyDelete
  8. I blocked my brother from facebook D:
    Then I accepted him again.
    Because I felt bad.
    I'm so mean.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahaha.
    I literally died laughing at he 'Na manzoor".

    Hahaha, I have always wanted to live in an apartment. They are so many guys around to hang out with there. You are so damn LUCKY!

    I never add my siblings on Facebook. Both of them are younger than me and I don't want them to see the 'the other side of bhaiya"=p They don't even know about the existence of my Blog =p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was rofl-ing at NA MANZOOR! xD It was So epic! =P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could delete my family on Facebook, hate them seeing everything I post! But I have to keep them otherwise they'd get upset lol.

    P.s those pictures are so lovely! I adore them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lolz@ na munzoor..and cute pics..loved them..you always make me smile Ovais...keep writing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohoo so the ONEWHOLEAVESYOUBREATHLESS has commented too. Waah bahe. :P

    Hahaha. Apart from her, I loved the NA MANZOOR part! Keep yelling back to him and one day he's gonna come up with something like 'KYU NA MANZOOR?'. :P

    Keep writing!
    And though my brother has accepted me on Facebook, his wall and everything is locked from me. What a trustworthy relation my and my brother have, no? Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha. Humorous post!
    Manzoor part was really hilarious =D I'm going to do the same someday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I should just write your name here. Glad you like them :)

    aman; thank youu

    iZaynab; Welcome to my blog! Glad to like it :)

    Mahnoor; Exactly! They're younger and yet they get to boss us around!
    You're more awesome! =)

    the butterfly effect; I get you're trying to make me be more careful. right?
    I got that covered.. :)
    Thank youu

    Crimson Coral; love your blog! thank youuu

    Ezazi & Love; =D

    normal.is.overrated; I tried everything, but he refuses to add me. Probably because we have the most mutual friends XD

    Ateeq; next post, Insha Allah :)
    hey, we help each other out. better than a bunch of kids fighting over playing na? :p

    Farsilla; Glad you liked it :)

    cricketfreak; Well.. atleast you added him back :D

    Hamza Bin Laden; I'm not allowed to hang out with those guys. :p

    Areesha; glad you liked it :)

    Hazel; I use the privacy controls. They're everywhere.. even on the status post thing.. My mom, dad, and grandmother (yeah, she's on facebook) can't see my friend's wall posts. :)

    Mishi; thank youu

    KN; Yeah, she commented.. before anyone else <3
    Good idea =D

    Hahahahahahaha! I do that to my parents and grandmother :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nostalgic & Furree; Glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. yeah they all think they have that covered, that was my point actually, i wasn't asking u to be more careful, i can see you already are. but like mr.darcy said :

    "I cannot fix on the hour, or the look, or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun."

    you wouldn't know you're going for the extreme until you've reached it.

    but, like i said, you have my prayers. and i wish to Allah to give your heart peace, now and in future and always. amin.

    peace, once lost, of the heart doesnt come back without pain.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hmmm...you amuse very well...nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  19. the butterfly effect; thank youu-i really need the prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. BAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH 'Na Manzoor!' Hahahahahahaha xD

    Bohat cool hain aap. B-)

    ReplyDelete