Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Of dreams, memories, and little babies

This is what I was like at two

Expect to laugh; I was halfway through learning two languages by this time..

I've always tried to capture the innocence of little children and their creativity in a poem, but I was never really able to.

This video-right here-manages to do it so perfectly.. And a shout out to KN at And I Have A Stone-Heart for telling me about it =)

13 comments:

  1. lovely share! Thanx for opening me to this realm of music... else i wud have passed the world without experiencing it:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! that's you? HOW ADORABLE :D Little kids are the best they never cease to make me smile :D (or pull my hair out whenever they annoy me:p)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u knew how to ride a bicycle when u were two...smart ass
    i learned how to ride a bicycle when i was 6 :(
    and ur black secret car reminds me of my black jeep, it would have been still with me if my brothers weren't born

    lovely. <3]

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were a cute kid.

    You should not have grown up.

    Go be back and be a kid again. =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didnt knew about hammock.thx for posting this video :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHHA. SECRET POLICE CAR! :D

    I'll be sharing my childhood 'weird' memories sometimes sooner too. And they are VERY WEIRD.

    Told you, its gooood music! A friend suggested and since then, its one of my most favorites tracks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing track. =) peacefuulllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love; glad to see you liked it :)

    normal.is.overrated; I have two hours more of that video :p

    Ateeq; Well.. I had my appendix removed after a bicycle accident a few days before my youngest brother was born, so well yeah :p

    Hamza Bin Laden; Hahahahahaha

    Hazel; thank youu :)

    Kiran; glad you liked it :)

    KN; I loved that car! It's the video I loved more than the music :p

    Mahnoor; glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete