Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Oh, these times are hard & The Script

I want to go sky-diving and cliff-diving.

I really want to.. right now.

Needless to say, I'm still recovering.
Slowly.

To the one who leaves me breathless.

I really love you. I wish I could make you smile all the time.
You're my angel in this life.
I know you care about me, but you need to relax a bit. I'll be fine.. really.
Surprise you on Tuesday.




And I read everyone's comments on my last two posts and I am overwhelmed by everyone's support.
It's going to take me a while to reply to all that, especially since it'll take a while to smile happily again.

I've been listening to The Script all day today-I know they have really sad and slow songs, but it's fun to sing along.

Oh, and I'm addicted to The Script's I'm Yours and For the first time.. at least for today.

I shall let you in on a secret today.

*Looks around and makes sure that no one is looking*

I am applying to become an RJ in addition to teaching.
Why?

Because it'll be awesome. And amazing.

Even though the one who leaves me breathless says that I'm already awesome, I need something that'll bring my hyper-ness back again.

It's like.. a really happy reason. A real reason for me to want to live again.

Wish me luck?

And here are the usual pictures..











23 comments:

  1. *i likes* *i likes*

    good luck with the RJ thing. i wanted to be an RJ once, still do. but since i try not to listen to music anymore, it can't be done.

    and kid, insha'Allah you'll be smiling, and dancing around out of happiness, soon. know why? cuz we all pray for you:) and most of all, because you deserve that:)

    oh, oh and when u become an rj pleeease invite me to your studio for an interview:P:D:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oye, i wanna sky dive too, even the thought is exhilarating ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the post and the pictures. it just made my day. "This way to the ministry of magic". It just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funnay! :p "Well you better come back with a goddamn sandwich" EPIC XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. im glad u feel better now =) and become an RJ, i ll listen to u everytime you come. *smilessss*

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon, Ovais! And good luck with becoming an RJ =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take some more of The script :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post :) I love The Script too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww good luck! I hope it makes you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your Rj thing and do keep us all updated.as always loved the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear student,
    i know when u r texting,
    that picture was the most hilllllllllaaaaarrrioooouussss one,
    and that fb one too, hahahahah hate it when people buy toilets nad all they do is shit in it..
    ahahahahahhahahaha.
    Ovais be happy and charming like this always....
    i truly enjoy being here with this ovais.
    and rj.....wow, i will be having my dedications through emails. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. all the best to u! i hope u get both jobs! i totally understand what u mean when u say u need a real happy reason! =D
    the pictures are soo cute and funny. i like the james bond one best!
    and what exactly is that ur going to do to ur room? =)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the RJ thing. It's good given that you get to talk a lot about a lot many other stuff and its a good distraction. :D

    I won't say get over with it but start listening to some other band now. Like Chocolate/Open Your Eyes by Snow Patrol or Never say never/Where the story ends by The Fray or maybe Good life by One republic. :)

    Check out I dare you to move/Learning to breath/You by Switchfoot. Its like the best band ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Script is amazing. Like, seriously amazing.
    I'm wondering what this 'surprise' is...
    And good luck with the RJ thing, sounds awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. yay for being an RJ :D your awesomeness has upped +6349302.
    i too, am wondering what this surprise is O.O
    i loved all the pictures, these were the bestest you've ever posted!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the unusual pictures collection..:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. the butterfly effect; I definitely will =) thank youu :)

    The one who leaves me breathless; <3

    Taha, Aasiyah, Aman & Camellia Day; thank youu :)

    Mahnoor; I really hope I become one!!

    Uruj, Areesha Bilal, Ifra Khaliq, Tay Tay, Kiran Ashraf & Hazel; thank youuuu

    Ateeg Mughal; Yes, I'm back :)

    Sana Castellano; I'm going to paint those lines and birds and the cat on one wall :p

    KN; I love those bands :p I'm addicted to the Script for a day or two now. I'll check those songs out, thank youu :)

    PurpleMist; I'll take a picture of it and put it up soon :) Thank youu

    Furree Katt; Thank youu :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the script!! Good luck with your rj thing :)))

    ReplyDelete
  19. normal.is.overrated; thank youuu

    ReplyDelete