Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Trips around the world; there's nothing I wouldn't give her

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

My university said yes to my deferment!!!! *Does the happy dance*

So I was singing yesterday.. And my brothers grabbed their cellphones and were recording my.. um.. horrible singing.. and I had no idea until I happened to look left, right into the camera. Needless to say, I almost got a heart attack and had to chase them and get them to delete it.

Before I let you all see the funny pictures, I'd like to congratulate the floodgate of feelings at the floodgate of feelings and Areesha Bilal at My, Myself, and I for their amazing exam results!

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, cause you're amazing, just the way you areee


I wish I could read your mind, find out who and what is bugging you, and then scare the world out of them..










22 comments:

  1. WITH THE CHAIR, YES. :D

    And Congratulations for your deferment, even though i don't think i know what it is. :p

    And the title was kinda vague this time, didn't get it. Care to explain? :D

    And Congratulations to Areesha and the floodgate of feelings. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have one here:
    guy 1: i wasn't that drunk
    guy 2: lol u were hugging an old man with beard and screaming, Dumbledore u r alive :P
    dude just keep posting like this,
    and congrats for good results,
    and that three left statement, should i say it was awesome, NO it was EPIC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) i know some ppl who should get a high 5 in the face WITH A CHAIR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hell yes. with a chair =D lmao. only if i had guts to do that :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this 'just the way you are' song! I think, everybody has some personal associations with it - it can't be remained without any feelings and thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol The chair one is how I feel half of the time. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chair one was the funniest, thank you =D

    KN; The deferment is like a gap year sort of thing. :)
    As for the title.. it's from a song :p

    Ateeq; Glad you liked it :)

    The girl of the sun; Yeah, everyone has someone whom they attribute to that song :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for your deferment-thing!
    and the photos are very funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The photos are really funny
    Keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the funny pictures you postt! xD Hahaha mufasa xP

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHAHAAHA CHRISTIAN FICTION HAHAHAAHHAAHAAH.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oY i'VE stealed you widget :D

    and why do u ALWays keep telling me thAT YOU Cant drAW Faces to sAVE YOUR LIFE :p

    *MERa keyboARD KHarAB Ha* bardASHT THIS TYPING :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yar.

    Haha.

    I just laughed at the Cat-killing-Mufasa-part.

    Where do you guys find such amusing pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cricketfreak, Faraz, and a*; glad you all liked them =D

    Mehwisky; That was Epic, yes :p

    Ifra; I really can't draw faces na :p

    Hamza; Google. And everyfunny.com. :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahha =D i enjoyed your post. =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations for your deferment :D (But yeah I dunno what that even is so maybe do a post about what it is for ppl explaining it :P ?)

    Funny pictures as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. NiO, deferring your entry is when you get into university but you defer your place to next year so you basically start next year and take a gap, but you have your place already :)

    Congrats Ovais :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Wapda one made me laugh all of a sudden!

    I can't recall why you were singing (although I read this barely two minutes back) but congratulations anyway, Ovais. :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. aman; glad you liked it :D

    normal.is.overrated; what lil-bee said :p
    but I get to take online classes at community college, so I'll still graduate in three years Insha Allah :)

    lil-bee; thank youuu

    Tazeen; Oh, I just sing.. randomly :p
    thank youu

    ReplyDelete