Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

When I look at you

It's you and me,
I'm going to take you to a whole new level,
Because you mean to much to me,
And I'm turning up the treble.

You light up my world like no one else can,
You make everything seem alright,
You balance all the bad,
You make a tiring day worth it all.

You give me strength when I need you,
You leave me overwhelmed with every passing minute,
I can picture you smiling as I write this,
And I wish I could keep you smiling.

I'm going to soak up all your pain,
Remove your fears,
And everything that the world can throw at you,
I'll stand in front of you and take the blow for you.

I can't breathe without you,
The world is empty and lonely,
I dream about you every night,
And I hope that one day, you'll see..

You're scared of the future, I know,
You're scared I'll leave you and go,
But I am never going to let you go,
And through time and love, I'll prove that to you.

When you're with me,
It's like heaven on earth for me,
You just walked out of my dreams,
You leave me.. breathless.

Every time you take a step back,
I'll take two forward,
One for me, and one for you,
And eventually, you'll take a step forward.

I wanna.. wake up in your arms,
And since we're chasing a dream,
I can only pray,
That our love deepens with every passing year.

25 comments:

  1. Aww, this is beautiful Ovais!
    Keep up the love and may it flourish.
    Make sure your dreams take you far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, one beautiful piece i have ever read :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the MOST heartfelt things I've ever read! :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. so promising, so sweet, so emotional, so touching and so lovely... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. warning to the parents, loved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW X3

    So very beautiful Ovais.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it. It's beautiful. Specially about taking two steps forward. It touched my heart :)
    You write very well!
    I've just come across your blog, and I want you to know, that I'm definitely coming back again :)
    Keep posting. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BUT, you haave to come to the blogger-meet up! asal maiinn.. you HAVE to!

    about the post: okay, full on amazing types.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok this is just killing me T_T you're so sweet, writing these beautiful words. I'm actually close to tears here! If I spread your blog in my school, EVERY SINGLE GIRL would be begging to get to know you, mate. So TheOneWhoLeavesOvaisBreathless, you have one amazing guy who is in love with you. Don't let him go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww ovais!!!!! its just soo beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the blog intro :D

    I guess you are totally free falling for someone, a dangerous state dude :P

    aJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad everyone liked it =)

    Moonie; They said no =/

    ReplyDelete
  13. BUT, NO. JUST NO. lie and come or something. why'd they say no? jo bhi hai, bas kuch bhi keh ke aa jana na.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mom was like you don't need to meet people whom you know only because of the internet. =/

    ReplyDelete