Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Somebody dreams about you every single night

Meray yaar, meray dost
Meree kainaat mudhosh..

I'm listening to really slow and sad music so that my migraine goes away.

It's a horrible one..

And I had to cancel meeting up with two friends this weekend so that I can sleep.
Which sucks, since I haven't seen them in over a year.

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend.
And I would have stayed up with you all night, Had I known how to save a life.

Aah, my head hurts.

I saw a cloud, and thought it was a sky
I saw a bird and thought that I could follow
But it was You who taught that bird to follow.

She just asked me to smile.. El Oh El. Here's your smile --> =)

I close my eyes, and I smile,
Knowing that everything is alright
To the core.


















I love you. My God, I just love you.



You just made me feel so much better.
You took my migraines away.
And this is just perfect to describe what I'm feeling right now.


Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place
where I find peace, again.

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the life, to my soul.
You are my purpose, you're everything.

And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You still my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?

And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Cause you're all I want, you're all I need
You're everything, everything
You're all I want, you're all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want, you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want, you're all I need.
You're everything, everything.

And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better, any better than this.

And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

23 comments:

  1. That song in the beginning. That's Noori, isn't it? I absolutely love it.

    I don't know what having a headache feels like, let alone a migraine. I really hope it goes away for ever. And I pray you catch some sleep too.

    Take care!

    *Sunshine and daisies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to catch some sleep you'll feel better Insha'Allah. Take care Bro =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your migranes goes away and get some good night sleep. Inshallah you'll be able to catch up with your friends another time.

    Lovely pictures as always and I love The Fray :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee Meray Log :')

    And take care of yerself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your migrane seems quite repetitive.. must suck.. :/

    Hope you get back to fun and some popped music :)

    aJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved the jokes and kept laughing still am actually on the maths one..:D

    great post and that while u in migraine kudos atleast they know th4ey cannot paralyse u from having a sweet time and sharing some too..:)

    but rest now and hope this disease leaves u for good... take care ovais and we wish u love and painless life...:)

    i wish my words had the power to instantly act...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My eyes are brimming..

    Take care of yourself well and as you already know there is someone dreaming about you too every single night :)

    Beautiful post!

    >:)< *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ovais, tabiyat set hai tumhari?
    Why you sound so low all the time now. Come on, it's September so CHEER UP. (I didn't find any other reason to give you :P)

    And what's with the cancellations? Here i am asking every other friend to meet me and look at you! How to save a life isn't gonna make you feel any better. Go watch Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And what's with the commentators block han? At times i am on 2nd and at times i am on last?
    Hadd hai. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww cheer up and have some sleep =) hope u'll feel some better

    ReplyDelete
  11. get some sleep buddy. and cheer up. komal is absolutely right, better nt listen to how to save a life and watch something fun.

    get well soon. x x=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to be back to reading your blog, I really missed it!
    I just read the note you wrote for your parents and family about not reading this blog. I know exactly how you feel, it's one of the reasons I STILL try to stay anonymous on mine.

    Hope the migraines go away, I'm in the same position here, fever and all that crappy sad stuff.
    Take care and get well soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh and those funny pics cheered me up, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where do you find pictures?:D They are always awesome.

    And stop being so down:| When the blogger is sad the blog become sad too:(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kewl photos! XD

    And you have been awarded: http://aasiyahrising.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-year-after-and-blog-award.html

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You make me smile on my bad days so its not fair that you feel so low :(
    And dude go to the doctor or something your migraines come way too often.

    ReplyDelete
  17. the nostalgia... im in love with this song...

    ReplyDelete
  18. As someone with a migraine right now. I can say I can relate.
    "All this time is passing by
    All the way I had to say goodbye
    All my life begins today
    After all I've walked, I've crawled
    I've loved along the way."

    Feel better :).

    ReplyDelete
  19. All those pictures made me want to laugh so hard, but since my family is watching a movie, I can't.

    The end song, Everything, is one of my favorite songs...ever!

    Much Love,
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  20. I thought I commented on this..

    Tazeen; Noori :)
    Thank youuu

    äмän ♥; Thank youuu

    normal.is.overrated; Insha Allah :)

    FYF; =)

    aakash; thank youu

    Love; thank youu

    Alcina; She's taking care of me :)

    KN; Tabiyat is okay, migraines are back :P I'll meet them-I don't have time on weekdays na. The commentators thing is messing up sometimes, I'm working on fixing the html :P

    Rosette Princess; slept :)

    MAHNOOR; Thank youuuu

    PurpleMist; ooh, I hope you get well soon!!

    Priyanka; I find them from all over the internet. It takes me a long time to find the,, but yeah :)

    Aasiyah; Thank youuuuu =)

    AZ; Life isn't fair :) I'm looking for a decent neurologist :)

    the butterfly effect; I need a way to deal with your nostalgia. =/

    Zeinab; Ooh. Lifehouse =D

    Camellia Day; I laugh anyway :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everything by Lifehouse <3 Dude, seriously, where do you find the pictures from? xD They're always epic!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I look ALL over the internet. :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. yar ye toh awesome he, i am ur top commentator still, am i having any gift for that,
    your pictures, EPIC, :D
    dude this breathless leaving girl, is like all over you,
    man u r a love MANIAC.

    ReplyDelete