Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Somebody's Me

You touch these tired eyes of mine
And map my face out line by line.

I've had a migraine for three days now. I get like a few hours of rest in between, so I don't need to go to the ICU.. Yet..
I used to ask God why I get migraines. Now, I think I deserve them. Every time it lessens, I check if I can think clearly. And after a minute or two, the pain returns more than before, like it's knocking on the doors to remind me that it's still there.

I'm thankful that it's migraines and not something worse.

Yeah, my head hurts really badly and so everything else does too, especially my heart.

Soo I was talking about grandparents. And I remembered how I sent my first every e-card to anyone to my grandfather back when I was in seventh grade, which had this old guy dancing, turning around, and pulling his trousers down to find that he has happy birthday written on his butt.

I went to the corner.. where I first saw her.. today. And I really want to upload the pictures I took of the place. Sounds exactly like The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script.



This is a short post, yes.









9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday written on his butt? Hahaha.
    And dude, your migraine scares me. :O Take care.
    ANDDDD, yes, we'd all love a picture of her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the migraine :P and the last smartphOWNED one made me lol xD very funny! thanks for commenting on my blog, its much appreciated - im following yours now :)

    - missshesaid.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think you should eat more to see if that lessens the amount of migraines you get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whao that's fantastic :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope, your head gets better :)

    The conversations....WTF!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take some rest... :)

    And your post... WTF ;)

    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cяystal; It's not a picture of her, not yet.

    Miss Cortni; :)

    Hazel; Food doesn't always help. I have to force myself to eat half the time, since I feel like puking otherwise.

    TheBluntBlogger & fatima & The Guy In The Mirror; :)

    WonderWall; You too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah.. migraines. dont you dare think you deserve them. Allah apnay unhi bandon ko azmaata hai jo usko pasand hain.

    a teacher always tests his best students.

    think of it this way, when a muslim is in pain his sins wear off during the time he's hurt. and the longer the pain, the more sin free he gets.

    and recite surah noor. blow on water and drink for 7 days.

    and recite the second last ayat of surah e qalam.

    ReplyDelete