Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

When somebody loves you

The title is from Alan Jackson's When somebody loves you, yes.

So I've had a really tiring day. But I just downloaded Terra Nova's first three episodes, and they are amazing.


When somebody loves you
There's nothing you can do
When somebody loves you
It's easy to get through.


And that's pretty much all that's going on right now.
Yeah, I know I'm not that random right now.


This is for The One Who Leaves Me Breathless. And no one else. :)

Show encrypted text

And this makes me smile every time I see it, so I'm posting it again.


Here's a shout out to two bloggers who said something to/about The One Who Leaves Me Breathless..and me.

First, Ezazi at Chatterings of a drunk butterfly.





Next, to Crystal at Pentagram.












It's gotta be you
Only you


I'll be here, by your side
No more fears, no more crying
But if you walk away
I know I'll fade
Cause there's nobody else.

11 comments:

  1. aww I wanted to read the encrypted text!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO READ THE ENCRYPTED TEXT!!
    This is totally unfair :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww.
    So mysterious..

    Loved the smartphowned pics, and the karachi tips :D
    Also, I have a question, on the paper thing on the top left, it says: I still can't believe that you're mine.
    IS SHE? :D
    sorry if i'm slow, not really on blogger much these days :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me read the encrypted text!! let me!!! ;PP and what they said about you and the one who leaves you breathless is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....god bless crystal and am sure everyone prayers for you and the "girl" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop it with the encrypted text already =<

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the Ezazi and me part and I felt like, Ooh, haven't I already seen this? andd, then I realized. I am dumb okay. :/
    And yes, why'd you encrypt? Is it a totally aw-worthy thing mean Ovais doesn't want us to read? :P Though the mystery only added to the appeal hehe :)
    and these Smartphowned pictures. Hahaha uf ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. my day in a sentence; Yeahh :P

    cricketfreak; check out my latest post :)

    AZ; check out my latest post :)

    PurpleMist; Glad you liked it :) Ah, look at my latest post :) Ummm. I hope she is. I really, really, really hope she is.

    normal.is.overrated; Check out my latest post :) Yeahh :D

    TheBluntBlogger; :D

    Areesha Bilal; Ab to laptop hai na? :P

    Ezazi;
    http://www.vincentcheung.ca/jsencryption/instructions.html

    Cяystal; Ahahaha. That's okay, it was repetitive. It's.. I can't describe it, really. Have a look at my latest post and you can see the encrypted text :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haan hai -__-' Laikin not being able to see the encrypted text irritates me -.-'

    ReplyDelete