I am not going to post about migraines again.
Amen.
They're just part of everyday life.
And some people don't bother helping anymore.
So yeah.
I'll be here, by your side
No more fears, no more crying
But if you walk away
I know I'll fade
Cause there is nobody else.
I've had an interesting day.
I made a bet with sixth graders that they could hit me if the volleyball from my game hit them. And I lost that bet.
I asked for 'a bottle of pani and a bottle of water' in one sentence.
I was thinking of The One Who Leaves Me Breathless and cleaning my glasses and I walked into the wrong class and the teacher is staring at me like, um hello, what do you want?
I had fifty questions answered in one little favor not done. Yes, like fifty. And I was right about each and every one of them.
I was standing at the cafeteria/canteen when a bird pooped.. and it fell an inch away from my foot. What bird dared to aim for me, I have no idea. But it did miss :D
I played 'Angry Birds' for the first time during my only free class today.
There was a story about how a boy fell into a well, and the third grader said that it explained how to fall into a well.
I was woken up an hour after I wanted to wake up.. by my brother, who bashed my face will pillows. Lovely way to wake up from a dream, I tell you. Sarcasm, yes.
You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
I just realized that there are five days of holidays coming up. So no seeing her everyday.
Lose your clothes and show your scars
Marks of battle, they still feel raw
A million pieces of me on the floor.
Areesha Bilal just changed her blog address to this new one. So you'll have to re-follow her or add her new page to your bookmarks. Click here for the link.
There's like ten minutes to twelve, so Imma post this now. Hope everyone has an enjoyalbe Friday! :)















I LOVE DESI TIPS. YO.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA.
ReplyDeleteThanks for putting up my link =D I got 3 new followers B-) 5 holidays is GOOOOOOOOOD! I'll finally have time to see Vampire Diaries Season two <3
ReplyDeleteI didn't know there was a desi tips too =O
Desi Tips :D
ReplyDelete