I love you.
I have had a
My last post was a conversation between The One Who Leaves Me Breathless and me. We were sitting in her class and we were supposed to write the first thought that came to our minds. So it is incredibly random :)
The One Who Leaves Me Breathless/The One Who Gives Me Asthma/The One Who Suffocates Me had an idea that I could post a conversation with herrrr. So here it is. :)
TOWLMB- Happy birthday, to me.
Me-Happy Birthday to youuuuu
TOWLMB- It's not even my birthday...
Me-Happy Belated Birthday, then :D
TOWLMB- K. Lol, thanks :d How much are you paying for doing this school work for you?
Me-How much would you like? You own my life twice over already :P
Me-How much would you like? You own my life twice over already :P
TOWLMB- A doughnut would be good.
Me-Vanilla? From Dunkin? :D
Me-Vanilla? From Dunkin? :D
TOWLMB- You're making me hungry :/ (Lol, my fatty side is emerging)
Me- I wanted a doughnut yesterday. And you called me random :P
Me- I wanted a doughnut yesterday. And you called me random :P
TOWLMB- Pineapple.
Me- Now that is random :P
Me- Now that is random :P
TOWLMB- Screwdriver. Are you seriously going to post this?
Me- Why not? your idea :)
Me- Why not? your idea :)
TOWLMB- point... i think this is enough?
Me-Cool. I like the idea. Thank youuuu :)
Me-Cool. I like the idea. Thank youuuu :)
This is such an LOL song:
Can we fall, one more time?
Stop the tape and rewind
Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade
'Cause there is nobody else
It's gotta be you
Only you
It's got to be you
Oh, Only you
Stop the tape and rewind
Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade
'Cause there is nobody else
It's gotta be you
Only you
It's got to be you
Oh, Only you




Haha! The Limbs one was epic ..
ReplyDeleteGreat Post man.
Haha I loved the "lol" one :P awesome post :P
ReplyDeleteTay
x
Oh God I have heard this song and its fuunyyyy :P but I still dont know what does Kolaveri means???
ReplyDeleteI loved the last "lol" one :p
Kolaveri is playing everywhere :P
ReplyDeletekolavari di. :D :D
ReplyDeleteand lol!
Glad everyone liked it :)
ReplyDeleteAliza Khan; It means 'killer rage' :P
awww. :)
ReplyDeleteit is a LOL song. :P
God I'm so late in commenting =O
ReplyDeleteWhat's the hype behind this song, I'm confused =/
You two are insanely random xD