I lost my faith in society, in people, in friends today. I still have faith, but now it's only and only in God, because He's the only One who is always here.
It took me three years to believe again, to believe that people were decent, that they wouldn't use you and leave you, that they wouldn't take advantage of you and your love, that they wouldn't take advantage of you and stuff you love to do.
This poem/song is the result of not just one person, but of many. So no one, absolutely no one, can blame themselves for how depressing it is.
It's not my fault,
that i get depressed,
but fine, blame me for it,
blame me, not my migraines
or the medicines i take for them,
just keep blaming me.
Break my heart,
just keep breaking it,
because after all,
even though i gave it to you,
you don't care about it,
so why shouldn't you break it again?
There's times.
when i can't wait to leave,
because i've realized,
you don't want me,
you just want to use me,
and i don't blame you.
There's times,
when i feel like i'm broken,
but you don't care,
you never did,
you lied to me,
You just don't care.
I'm not going to give up,
i can take this and worse,
i can stand and smile,
even if you're killing me
with every second,
you just don't see.
It's not the end,
the world ain't ending yet,
but this suffering of mine
will continue
for eternity
until you see.
Break me,
Use me,
Kill me please?

I haven't read you in a long long time Ovais, I know I don't comment much but I missed reading you.
ReplyDeleteAnd what on earth has made you this sad ?
Cheer up, I don't know about the rest, but your friends here on blogger really love you :)
Your next post better be a happy one :)
ovais. lemme tell something. ABSOLUTELY no one is worthy of your faith. just God. always God. because in time of need there is no one who can help but Him.
ReplyDelete:(
ReplyDeleteNooooo pls don't be so sadddd!!!!
Watevr d problem, its jus a phase n soon Inshallah evrythin wil bounc baq.
Watch happy movies n get a new haircut :)
aww bRo i hope everything is fine...and i agree with the butterfly effect...just have faith in Allah, He will INSHA ALLAH do everything fine but still if there's something i can do to help you, do let me know...
ReplyDeletestill try to cheer up,u don't look good with such sad posts!
Lost my faith a long long time ago. Took me 2.5 years to get it back, and the moment I got it, it was snatched away. I've promised myself to never trust anyone ever again.
ReplyDeleteIts better to be alone than to get hurt, time and again.
Every one nowadays is doing the same. But not everyone here is bad. Keep chasing good people and do not expect from anyone. Cheers mate and do not waste the moments of livelihood because of those people who broke your heart.
ReplyDeleteGawd. Don't be this sad. Listen to some high music, eat something good and sleep. You're the best and everything will get better. It happens all the time with everyone, every-time.
ReplyDeleteThanks to my friends, I know almost the entire Humsafar song by heart.
"Kay dhoob chaaon ka aalam raha judai na thi".
All iz well.Tell that 2 your heart. =D Cheers!
Ezazi was right. Listen to more happy songs, you loveable oaf <3
ReplyDeleteoh my my ! ice cream tub case :o
ReplyDeleteWhatever the problem is its going to be okay..always give love one more chance and always one more chance . It only comes back..eventually =)
kyunki raat ke baad hi toh savera hota hai :D
SMILE :D
Oh, what happened? :(
ReplyDeleteWe all get used at a point. But that does not mean that you need to lose faith! Instead build up the faith, and become strong :)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry! You'll be fine!
*hugs* :)
poetry is suitable when you want to express something deep down...penetrating the emotions...
ReplyDeleteits a worth try.
Thank you everyone.
ReplyDeleteThank you guys soo much :)