Black holes swallow everything.
And I am an idiot.
She still leaves me breathless.
And I still love her.
She said.. no.
This afternoon and yesterday, when she said that she loved me.. and now she told me that she cares about me and that I mean a lot to her, how do I know that she really does?
I'm just thankful that it ended before it began.
At least this way, I can accept it better.
I don't know how I can take it, see her texts, remember what she said earlier, and still smile when my mom asks me something.
Maybe it's the fact that so many friends have left me and so many people said no to me-not just girls, but friends whom I asked for help or wanted to meet-that I've become immune to it.
I really have no idea how I can stand when all my pillars of strength have fallen.
But this makes me free.. to live life in the usual I-don't-care-about-much-way..
God knows how I can take it right now.
But He decreed that all this would happen.
He knows how my migraines are killing me slowly.
He knows how I have only four people-my mom, my dad, and my two brothers-who I trust with everything and depend on.
He knows how so many people lied to me and how much it hurts me.
He knows how hard I try to be better every single day.
He knows how all I want is someone who loves me back.
He knows how badly I've been wanting to leave this life and just.. let go.
He alone knows why I haven't killed myself yet. Even I have no idea why.
I know that people will tell me to leave her.. and ignore her.. and not talk to her.
I know that people will say that I'm too young to know what love is.
I know that people will say that I have my entire life ahead of me.
But see, people leave me. I don't leave them. I don't.. stop praying for them.
I'm not going to leave her unless she wants me to go away. I'm not going to stop talking to her because I feel horrible and empty inside.
I know what love is. Isn't love wanting her to be happy, even if I'm not? Isn't love praying for her and making sure that everything is okay, even if she doesn't know how hard I try to make things right? Isn't love wishing that he-the one who she liked and still does-loved her somehow and made her happy? Isn't love wishing that she will still be happy without me?
I don't know what's going to happen in my life.
These last three years? I feel like I've lived for three centuries instead of three years.
I lost all my friends. I'm not going to try making new ones.
I don't call her a friend because she's more than that. She's.. family.
I don't feel sorry for myself. I deserve all this, probably.
But all I need, all I want, is someone to love me back.
Is that so hard to get? I know that God loves me.. and my family does.
But a person can't live their entire lives depending on four people's love.
I can't, at least.
I still love her. I just want her to be happy. I know that she might read this.
If you do read this..
Then thank you. You were honest with me when I asked you.
I really, really, really, hope he comes back or you find someone who loves you and you love him too.
I really have no idea what else to say to you. I've said everything else..
You guys-the bloggers-who actually read my blog-I have no idea why you read it, or what makes you read my posts.
I know it's just the depression speaking, but I need to let it all out right now so I can smile in a minute and read out a joke to my mom so she knows that I'm okay, even if I'll be really quiet for a long time now.
I don't get why you all think I'm awesome enough to actually read my posts. When over a thousand people-friends and family-left me and don't love me, what makes you read this?
Nearly everyone is the same. You help them, then they stab you in the back, lie to you & leave you to rot-Cheeku
I said this when my closest friends changed and left three years ago. It's the truest thing that I've ever said. I put 'Cheeku' there because that's what I've started calling the part of me which forgives everyone and loves them even after they lie to me, leave me, backbite about me, and break me.
I know I usually end with a few funny pictures. But right now, I really can't.
The iftar party was today.. and well, it was most probably the last one that I'll have attended. And just as.. memorable.. as the previous ones.
There was one thing that went right, though. The Prefects did everything right. And no incidents happened. Since the other Prefect Co-ordinator left early, and I organized their work, I get some credit, which is the only positive thing I can find out of today. Oh, and my migraine is gone.. for now.
I learnt something today. I think that it's time for me to withdraw from loving people. In the end, I get hurt.. and even though I can put on a calm face, I'm totally destroyed inside.
P.S. After the iftar, we have a cricket match. This time, it was between the houses-My Purple, and hers too, Orange, and Green. Purple lost. By seven runs.
It almost kills me to say this, but Orange deserved to win. They earned it.
The Script-I'm Yours
You touch these tired eyes of mine
And map my face out line by line
And somehow growing old feels fine
I listen close for I'm not smart
You wrap your thoughts in works of art
And they're hanging on the walls of my heart
I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
I never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours
You healed these scars over time
Embraced my soul
You loved my mind
You're the only angel in my life
The day news came my best friend died
My knees went weak and you saw me cry
Say I'm still the soldier in your eyes
I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
I never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours
I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
I know I don't fit in that much
But I'm yours
The Script-I'm Yours
We read your blogs because they're relatable. I love that you're so honest.
ReplyDeleteI mean, just the fact that you shared all that with us shows how brave you are.
Many people, including me, wouldn't have the guts to do what you did.
I know you have been through a lot, but never ever give up.
Glad that your migraine is gone for now. I hope it stays away.
Don't forget you can always rant on about your problems here, we're here to listen :)
i want to comfort you but nothing i can think of, seems comforting. i dont believe in comforting words. becuse i believe, people may say things to make us feel better but they really don't know what we are going through, in this case, what you are going through.
ReplyDeletei read your post about wanting to tell her, and that day i prayed for things to work out for you after namaz. all i can, or anyone, can do is to pray for you.
god is great , ovais. always remember that. he'll pull you through. i know that i pray for you now. since ive started reading your blog, u never know, other people might also be praying.
i want to say a lot more, but i dunno how to put all that into words.. good luck in everything you do.
p.s. i love your blog because u write whats on ur mind. not many people have that talent. and you should believe in yourself too. i read ur blog because its worth the time:)
Okay. You know what happened some days back? My mother went to shop with me to purchase this wedding dress for my cousin which cost around 75k, and guess what was the bargaining price my mom offered? 24k. Matlab CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT? :D
ReplyDeleteJust a chiller. Hope it chilled you.
Well i won't say that this is the time your should gather yourself up and move on. I would say, start distracting yourself. Distract yourself with activities, movies and in fact friends cause you don't need to give your mind a thought to read those texts again your have kept saved inside your cell's inbox. Blink and delete them all, cause else you are just hurting your ownself. I don't say its anyone's fault, cause love is unconditional. It happens to some people, happens not to someone else. Maybe she's from them. Love can't be imposed i believe. You told her, so you having at least nothing to be regretful for, come on.
Life is awesome this way, my friend says who believes in being single just like me. :D
Seriously. LIFE IS AWESOME!
For now, watch Horror? Trust me, you'll thank me later. Watch SAWVI and do not forget to thank me. :)
And stop being all this depressed. She still talks and she will keep talking, you just have to start distracting yourself a little bit.
My comment is more like an essay now so i should finish up. WATCH SAW!! Will keep your mind off ALL THE FRUSTRATIONS.
And wow, its 50! :D
ReplyDeleteI thought you actually wrote something about the black hole :|
ReplyDeleteI am physics fan!
Noooooo, don't stop loving! We were made to love each other, hate was never supposed to be an option but somehow it is .. okay, even if you don't love anymore, be indifferent rather than anything sour .. I'm sure thats what you were thinking about anyway, but just be indifferent towards some people who continually get you down, for the sake of you. But don't stop loving :)
ReplyDeleteIt makes us stronger, better :)
And don't you think about killing yourself! :O you know how you felt when all these people left you? Well your mum and dad and brother are gonna feel SO much more worse if YOU left them .. just keep up the strong faith .. we're all being tested.
I know, people always say shiz like that, but well .. you know don't you?
PS - I read your blog cos I love you for the sake of Allah ;) POW! x
Wow, that post was AMAZING! You helped me in such a big way, I love your blog, and you very well do know what love is!! I wanted to cry, you're so strong, keep it up!
ReplyDeleteAh dude I'm sorry. This sucks and really, my words are not enough to comfort you. I don't think you should stop loving though, you CAN'T! And you really do know what love is. But don't stop loving even though there are people who will hurt you. In the end, people who will see your for you who you really are and NOT hurt you will come along.
ReplyDeleteI read your blog because I like it. It leaves a smile on my face whenever I come here. p.s dude...don't think about killing yourself. DO NOT YOU HEAR ME? *death glare* haha :P
If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it.
ReplyDeleteSo hold on tight.
It's all I can say, because your words have just filled me up so.
Hold on, and love will flow from everywhere.
Hold on, and God will send help.
Hold on, for there is a better tomorrow that awaits you.
Hold on, for God never inflicts upon man more than he can take.
Hold on, and count your blessings, more and more hidden behind each.
Hold on, for you CAN.
Ah! Where to being?
ReplyDeleteSoooo, I can relate. Okay, so I'm probably much younger than you, but I know how you feel. You know, like you need someone to love you? That type of deal.
I've struggled with depression way too long. I've had too many friends hurt me and, well, this is really hard to say, but I've almost committed suicide 39294237 times. Anyway, enough with my sob story. I just wanted you to know that I finally figured out that when everyone else failed me, God prevailed.
Oh, gosh, that was sappy, but you get what I mean. In the end, no one else can love my like God can. You know?
I feel like I need someone ALL THE FREAKING TIME, but when I focus on God, I feel...I don't know, at peace with being a lone right now.
I totally can't imagine how you feel right now because I haven't been the same situation. (I totally know I said I just could, but I'm confusing like that. Deal. =D)
Ah, man, I feel like I'm making no sense and am accomplishing nothing. (<--See that, depression shining through. lol)
Anyway, keep on being strong and venting through your blog. I struggle with never asking for help or telling anyone how I feel. I'm always so afraid. But you show so much strength when you put yourself out there and say how you feel. A true warrior does that.
The more you hold it inside, the longer it has to eat away at you. I'm living proof off that.
And, don't spend your time thinking about what has happened, dream of what is to come. And only the good things.
(I think I just won the sappy-girl award. AH!!!)
And don't give up.
I didn't give up on this comment. If I had it would be a couple million sentences shorter. ;]
Oh, and in the wise words of Bobby McFerin (or however you spell his name...)
"DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY!!!!"
Oh, and everyone loves your blog. Don't hate on yourself. ;]
P.S
And whoever has hurt you just can't stand the presence of your awesomness. Don't forget it. ;]
-The Ever Rambling Lia
You're very brave, posting this all on a blog which she will probably read. :)
ReplyDeleteRemember : Life goes on. No matter how hard you try to hold on to the past, it will eventually be just a distant memory.
And I think that girl is incredibly lucky to have a friend like you. :)
and you have been awarded at my blog, check it out:)
ReplyDeleteu r really strong guy and i know u can make it through it,
ReplyDeletewish u best of luck dude, ..
god bless u..
and try making friends, its good to have some.
u have been awarded at my blog, :D, get it:
ReplyDeletewww.amdoingwell.blogspot.com
Man, I'm really sorry. I know you probably don't like being given any sort of pity from anyone right now but please accept my concern. People change. And most of the time, not the way we want it. It's better if we don't become afraid of trusting people just because those who came before them hurt you a lot. It's not fair to punish the present for the crimes of the past. I have 9+ years of experience to back that up.
ReplyDeleteNo one can understand what you're going through. And no one knows how much strength it takes for you to pull yourself through all this. But the fact is that you ARE doing it. Fact is, God is helping you and He is the one who will always be there for you when the world turns its back on you. You are the only person who will stay with yourself forever. Everything else is temporary. Even love. Even this pain. The only thing that is constant is change. And it's easier to embrace it and to do something positive then to fight against it and live in a constant state of should-have-been-this-way-instead.
ReplyDeleteYou deserve to be loved back. And you will. But maybe now is not the time. Maybe now is the time to focus on thinking positively.
My prayers are with you. <3
The people who left you aren't even worth crying over. They don't even deserve to be called your friends. And why do we all follow your blog? It's because here, on Blogger, we're all like a family. We all have our own blogs here for the same reason: so that our voice is heard. You listen to our voices and we listen to yours.
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry. You WILL find someone, someday. Listen to 'On My Way' by Boyce Avenue. It always gives me hope.666666
We're all praying for you <3
^yeah just ignore the 6666. My laptop goes insane sometimes >.<
ReplyDeleteIt's the most touchable post I've ever read. Really. And we DO read all of your posts, not only funny ones, because they are all about truth. They all can teach something and add a small piece of feeling in our hearts. I was reading this post and understanding, what emotions do you have. It's so hard and unfair. I believe, one day you will be free from these deep thoughts in your head, cause somebody will say all that for you.
ReplyDeleteWe, your followers, are always with you ;)
Tears came into my eyes while reading your post !:'(
ReplyDeleteU have a big heart man ! Your like One In a Million type person !
You Are Awesome !
I Love your blog MAN :)
ovais ovais, you got me speechless. it was sooo relateable, sosososooooosooooo relate-able. i think i love someone, but i can never confess. maybe cos im a girl. or maybe cos i just love the him in my head. anyway, i still have no clue what love is. love is... sincerity i guess.
ReplyDeletewell, u have such a pure heart, i pray HARD that u get her. im sure she will realise your worth. if not she, im sure there must be something better in store for you. at least thats what i tell myself, and TRY to move on.
you are amazing you know, and thats why we love you =)
and abt the friends, i dont believe in true friends. everyones mean. they are with u when they need you, and once the whole thing is over, they have left already. your best friends are ur family, only, i guess. and ofcourse ur followers.
see there are so many people out there listening to you. you better cheer up now =)
ps, the script are amazinnng..
They say every person you meet is your mirror. They say it right :]
ReplyDeleteCheer up <3
Ovais. :(
ReplyDeletei hope things get better. what you're going through is definitely terrible and i'm sure the way you're feeling is beyond my understanding. the amount of love you are capable of is very admirable. you've got a huge heart. i hope you realize soon that thinking of killing yourself is not going to improve your situation. it'll worsen it for your family. and if you think you have no one left for you, you're WRONG! you have all your blog friends. i know i depend on mine. we all truly care for you, and we're here to listen to you. the outpouring of comments above proves that. i can understand why you are not going to try and make new friends but i want you to know that i'm going to force my friendship on you. so there! deal with it!
and, i love your blog ♥ please don't ever stop writing. your posts are always so honest and relate-able. you're probably the most friendly one out here. and you're awesome and wonderful and everything in between. *big fat gigantic massive bear hug of epic proportions*
i'm glad you had fun at the iftar party and that your migraine is gone. i couldn't come because my brother was totally uninterested in the entire idea, i don't blame him :P
see you on tuesdayyyy.
loads of love ♥
I'm so sorry that you're feeling depressed. I know first hand how horrible depression can be. I know you've been hurt in the past and that everything looks really bleak now but I promise things will get better. Don't stop loving because the person you're meant to be with is out there waiting to love you back. I'm sure of it. And you are never too young to know what love is. You can experience it at any age. That's what I believe anyway.
ReplyDeleteYaar i have no words, seriously. =( i know sometimes you cant comfort other person with your words. you Don't need to forget her. coz when you cant get someone out of your mind then surely they are supposed to be there. i heard :P :) but you have your family too, so stay happy :)
ReplyDeleteI'll pray for you bro :) Insha'Allah everything will be awesome Soon-ish :)
I gave you an award :)
ReplyDeletei read u cuz i cn totally relate too u. yea maybe we are living diff lives etc but there is something that connects u with your followers...u write from your heart n thts why ppl read n apprciate u. we all know that there are so many fakes out there who dont go for the truth or reveal themselves but u arent like them. u share your stuff with us n thts what makes all of us a family. God bless :)
ReplyDeletePurpleMist; Thank youuu
ReplyDeleteSo I should stay honest, right? :)
The butterfly effect; Yes, God is great and He will pull me through all this :)
Thank youu :)
KN; Pehle to, you're just as crazy as I am. :p
The dress, well.. welcome to Karachi. I can't get my pepsi for 15 rupees anymore-it's for 25. So I end up paying almost twice as much for it. So that dress SHOULD be just as expensive. :p
Yes, love can't be imposed, but I can't distract myself. I need stuff to do, and I don't have much until this RJ thing works out.
Being single is fun, yes. But You and Your friend have so many other friends that you can text and hang out with. I don't.. not anymore.
Horror movies? Pagal ho. :p I do not want to see those horror movies in my dreams with her being tortured in them.
Uruj; same principle na? Black holes swallow everything. In this case, it's all the love that I pour on her.
lil-bee; Indifference it is. :)
Yes, I know we're being tested.. funnily enough, I was reminding my family of that the other day when they wanted to buy a bigger car immediately.
Yes, bully me into not killing myself. :p
POW, indeeed. Love you too :)
Angie; thank you :)
Ezazi; Holding on :) There's a song called holding on or something like that somewhere, haina??
normal.is.overrated; thank youu :) By the way, death glares don't work on me. :p
ReplyDeleteCamellia; I've almost tried it so many times too :o
I get what you're saying :)
I'm going to keep venting out through this blog :)
I'm really not that awesome.. she's way more awesome than I am.
Cricketfreak; thank youu :)
I think she's lucky, but I hope she realizes it someday :)
Ateeq; thank youu :)
Aasiyah; when my best friends left me three years ago, I decided not to love again. After a week of being stuck in that shell, I came out, and slowly the rest of my friends left me. And now this. So much for second chances?
a*; Yeah, it's not the time now, I guess. She needs to study anyway. :p
Areesha; Thank you :)
The song is amazing, by the way!
The girl of the sun; I hope so :)
Mohammad Saqlain; thank youu :)
Mahnoor; That's what my dad always says: That friends are just people whom you meet and have tea with today and tomorrow they'll be gone.
Thank youu :)
Ifra Khaliq; Mirror as in opposite or as in the same? :p
Furree; Thank youu :) He missed his own house winning :p See you!
Hazel; thank youu so much :) :)
Aman; Insha Allah :) Thank youuu :)
Kiran Ashraf; Thank youuu :)
Oh come on who needs love :P ?
ReplyDeleteIronically, nowadays I am reading Stephen Hawking"s "A brief history of time" so I was watching his videos about the black hole...HOW CAN YOU COMPARE LOVE AND SCIENCE!!??! :D
If you knew who Sheldon Cooper was, you'll understand what I mean here :P
In my previous comment, I am a* physics fan.
ReplyDelete