Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This is just so super cool.

I went to school today. And I found these two wonderful, bright, shining (maybe not that shining) plaques. And one has my name on it. See?



And the other shows how awesome Purple house is. After all, we own that plaque, given the number of house cups we won every year.

17 comments:

  1. There's a guy called Fancy. So rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Lol @ Fancy. Weird sir name.
    What school are you from?

    Btw, nice blog! Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE purple =D

    What's a Head Boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fancy?
    Bengali?
    What kind of last names are these? =D


    I love PURPLE.
    Correction:-
    I WORSHIP purple=D

    ReplyDelete
  5. purple rocks!yay!

    oh and may I steal that "I love coke studio" wali picture please ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am in love with purple. purple rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I belong to the ranks of the Mighty Sunflowerians.
    I look disdainfully upon the colour purple.
    Seriously, purple house? :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were head boy? Dang. :D
    I've gotten in too much trouble to EVER get a good position in school. Haha.
    By the way, you have gotten yourself awarded! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's a purple house???????? Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell tell tell tell. Purple? purple house? Guys live in a purple house> tell meeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi5 to the Zuberi! Well, 'cuz I'm a Zuberi. And we all know, Zuberi's are going to be ruling the world pretty soon. :D

    Okay. REAL men live in the Orange House. What school are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha@ fancy..ok ok I got it ! its a real name!;p

    you have a lovely page ovais..loved it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its nice to go down memory lane and find some stones you once placed.

    Ahhh! wish i could do same, except my school all wrapped up , packed and moved back to canada where it came from.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete