Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Take Me Away

Migraines.

And depression.

Need I say more?

Sigh. I have a feeling that my parents see through some of me. I was quiet today.. apart from when I was trying to get my brothers to listen to me-which, by the way, almost never happens-and my parents texted me even though I was sitting two paces away from them.

Here's what my dad said.. Remember to remember me, forget to forget me. Even if you try to remember to forget me, I'll never forget to remember to remind you to remember me. I love you so much!

And my mom.. I had an x-ray done today and they found you in my heat. The doctor said that if they took you out, I would die, because I could live without such a good friend. Love you!

And I used to think that the world can go on without me.. Well, this changes things. My parents need me.. And I love them.. And I'm not going to let them down. Even if the rest of the world ditches me and my brothers make me want to bang my head against the wall.

Sigh.

I don't even know why I'm depressed. Maybe it's the fact that my migraines have been bugging me for a few days. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't had Pepsi for two weeks. Maybe it's the fact that I'm a lousy friend. Maybe it's the fact that my pack of skittles didn't cheer me up. Maybe it's the fact that I didn't see her at all today, since school was closed because of the rain. Maybe it's the fact that she's been so quiet for the last few days because someone died. Maybe it's the fact that someone died and I keep thinking about it and distracting myself. Maybe it's the fact that I'm listening to sad songs-they're slow and they keep the migraine at bay. Maybe it's the fact that I'm sick of having so many migraines. I don't know.. I just don't feel like doing anything.

But I have to get up in a minute and take the clothes out of the washer. And then go check the news and see if there's a holiday tomorrow and what else is going on in this depressing world.

Time to put my mask on.. again.

I'm listening to Daughtry's September-an appropriate song since it is September & Evanescence's My Immortal..

I'd like to thank everyone who gave me an award.

An award is like telling me you love me and my blog :)

And since some bloggers are ah-mazing, here's to them..

Naked Reality at Naked Reality. She's a new blogger, but her posts show me that she's smarter than I am.. Which I am going to admit almost never.http://nakedrealism.blogspot.com/

Yes, one award for right now. I'm.. in a quiet mood.
Oh, and The-One-Who-Leaves-Me-Breathless, this is for you. First off, you wanted a rainbow?










I love you.

25 comments:

  1. Aww Bro take care of yourself =( May Allah bless you Now and always. Ameen.
    I know depression sucks big time and especially when we have no apparent reason. And migraines its one hell of a stalker m telling you. =/ havin the same problem.
    Anyways just Talk to her you'll feel better. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the support and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depressions is a major party pooper. no joke no joke. I can relate to this post so much, especially about not knowing why you're depressed. Take care of yourself bro and I hope feel better soon because you deserve to be happy.

    smile, it can do wonders :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really worried about how many migraines you seem to get. Have you seen a doctor about them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy.. just cam across your blog...
    sorry to hear that you are depressed...
    have been through a lot of depressive episodes in my life too....

    cheer up:) coz today is a brand new day...
    hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need a cure for depression? Go and watch The Big Bang theory show! If you're a physics fan, you'll love it and laugh your ass off. Or go watch Everybody loves Raymond.
    Come on, what is with this depression and sadness on your blog? We're all attached to another object by an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis by life. In normal words we're all screwed by life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Depression knocks sometimes..just that it should not be so hard that it knock us out and you seem to handle it nicely and won't let it knock you down.Very nice post.
    And a serene and calm blog!
    keep writing..
    Alcina

    ReplyDelete
  8. its in the air dude, i kept throwing up lat night and the migraine was killing me. and i figured its often the depression that leads us to migraine... you should consult a GOOD doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I refused to comment on this post until you decide to overcome ur 'depression' --_____________--

    ReplyDelete
  10. dude, u get too much migraines,
    u should consult a doc,
    and u know what
    depression is the first step towards mental hospital,
    so plz avoid it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. TheOneWhoLeavesMeBreathless; I promise :P

    äмän ♥; Thank youu :) Yeah, that's what I'm doing :)

    Naked Reality; My pleasure :)

    normal.is.overrated; =) <-- better? =)

    Hazel; I've seen two doctors so far. I'm looking for a better neurologist now.

    JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD; thank youu :)

    Uruj; I refuse to be screwed by life :P
    I'll just download funny pictures. Otherwise, I'll end up watching TV all day :P

    Alcina; Glad you like it :)

    Meghana; Thank youuu :)

    the butterfly effect; what doctor do you go to? I've been to two, and neither helped.

    Hamza Bin Laden; My depression is gone now. Comment? :P Besides, this gives you an extra reason to be the number one commentator :P

    Ateeq mughal; I've been to doctorssss.
    And I un-depress other people, so I'm not ending up in a mental hospital, but thanks for hinting that I'm mental :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your expression about the x-ray, even though it shouldn't be funny, but it sounds so sweet. Cheer up and buy a loot of skittles and pepsi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUCK AWSOME PICS...!
    ahhh where do you get them?? :O
    btw gr8 just gr8 work and of-course the pics add to the charm
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. Ur so depress and listening to My Immortal is so not gonna help :(

    2. Its been almost a week and my Migraines haven't gone and I am depressed like Hell so I can somehow understand what you've been going through :(

    3. U remind me so much of a friend i once had :(

    4. Watch cartoons :P they make me feel better :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cheer up Ovais..I have Migraines too and I know how much they suck the life outta you..plus yes we all have our sad moments.but then as you said "time to put on a mask!" this is what life is all about..dont worry and be happy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What I think you need is.. Exercise. You'll get in shape, you'll feel better, stronger, happier, an overall more complete version of yourself, you shouldn't waste yourself :) I hope you take my advice and get better.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ok
    i won't feel bad if u r giving me ur assets,
    i am ur friend,
    and friend help friends. :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you're doing okay now.

    I don't know why but I always happen to read your posts twice before commenting. =P

    ReplyDelete
  19. i have been super depressed. i am better now though!

    and septembers a great, great, great song =)

    cheer up, and the one who leaves you breathless wants u to be happy too =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sometimes when we are all depressed and sad, we think we are sad cause of people we madly care for. Just cause they could not give us their time properly or maybe they found better people than us, but in reality we forget the people who actually love us; Parents. I love my parents and i hope one day, i could tell them verbally how much they mean to me. :)

    Come out of depression. I am almost going through the same. And seriously, migraines SUCK!

    How about reading a book? Try it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. the girl of the sun; working on that :)

    suvaiba fatima ahmed; that's a secret =D

    Aliza; I have homeworkkkk. But I wait for Star Wars Clone Wars Animated

    Mishi; thanks :)

    neatfit; I exercise every day :o

    Ateeq; I'm confused now :P

    Tazeen; Much better now, thank you :)

    Mahnoor; Yeah, she doesss. Thank you =D

    ReplyDelete
  22. K&N; I am reading oneee =D Chain Reaction by Simon Elkeles =) Thanks, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. you gotta cheer up, dude! this must be the hundredth time someone's telling u this n u might not even like it....but life moves on!

    Hold on to 'the one who makes you breathless' :)

    Brilliant pictures n nice post, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dude, seriously go to a doctor again =| It cannot be normal to have so many migraines =|

    ReplyDelete
  25. Indumathy Sukanya; Cheered up =D
    Glad you like it :)

    Areesha; I'm looking for a new neurologist who specializes in migraines =/

    ReplyDelete