Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm yours, and you're mine

Is zameen aur is aasmaan se pare, jahan na waqt, na tumhare mere siwa koi aur, bas ek jasba ho, ki tum mujhme ho aur main tum mein.


You're asleep, and yes, this is what I do when you're asleep. :)


My migraine finally went away. It took lots of music. And talking to The One Who Leaves Me Breathless.


There's a million girls around
But I see no one but you.


I've watched half of the movie Mausam-yes, it's an Indian movie-and I just love this song: Rabba


Check please...
Cause I finally found the girl of my dreams
Much more than a Grammy award
That's how much you mean to me


I have a funny feeling-which usually turns out to be true-that people find you more awesome than me, which is why so many more have started to follow my blog. They're probably curious as to how awesome you are that I'm not afraid to show my love for you all the time :D


Lemme play it loud, Lemme play it loud


You. Are. Amazing. I dare anyone to disagree. :P






Oh, and you're asleep right now, so..


You're like my twin,
The only one with whom I can talk about anything,
You're simply, overwhelmingly,
The love of my life.


I have an award to give out :D


Here's to Naked Reality at Naked Reality.
She's one of the few amazing bloggers whom I'll admit are better writers than I am.
Okay, maybe not funnier (I'm not in a modest mood), but yeah. I'm usually left speechless after reading her posts, and only The One Who Leaves Me Breathless has that power over me, which is how it should be. What're you waiting for? Go follow her!






Followed her yet? No? Then you shouldn't look at the funny pictures. But if you did go onto her blog and check it out and followed her, then these pictures are for you :D




Oh, oh, oh. Surprise!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Actually I agree with Ovais =P Nothing is cuter than hearing a boy gush about the girl he loves =) Heck, I bet half the girls are already in love with him BECAUSE of how sweet he is =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time you stole a picture from me! :P
    And why are you being so emo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg-
    ever since i've followed you no post goes without the one whjo leaves you breathless =D

    so why not change your blog name to that =p

    btw it's really really cute how you put your feelings in words soooo bravely =)
    *all the best* =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pvais, i just noticed something, even though i've been away for a while and haven't really been around on ur blog i'm still the top commentator:D yayye me:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww!! Really good use of cyanide and happiness... loved it.

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. mainly for the reason that it assures me that not all boys are jerks and there are some of them who are sincere and honest about their feelings. The One Who Leaves You Breathless is one lucky girl, Mashallah. May the both of you always be blessed, stay together and prosper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. its just so nice and sweet to see you expressing yr love for her, its kinda rare for a guy to dop that as most of them are into acting tough but u are definitly a pioneer :) be happy together always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You run such a lovely blog; following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The One Who Leaves Me Breathless; :o

    Areesha; That's what she^ said. :P

    AZ; We're equal now na :D
    I'm not being emo :o

    fatima; that's actually a tempting idea :P

    the butterfly effect; yeah, well.. :P

    Glad everyone liked it :D

    ReplyDelete