Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

You leave me breathless

If our love was a fairy tale
I would charge in and rescue you
On a yacht baby we would sail
To an island where we'd say I do.

I am happy right now.
I woke up with a migraine.
And it ended two hours ago.

I feel like jumping up and down, even though I'm soo tired.
And I feel like sitting down and having a long & serious chat, and cheering you up.
You deserve to be so much more happier.
I know I'm not perfect, but I'm trying. I love you and I really, really, really care about you.

Have you heard the Llama song?

Or the gummy bear song?




And when we have babies they will look like you
It'll be so beautiful like a dream come true
You don't even know how very special you are.


So I have a mid-term break, so I won't be teaching till Tuesday. So I can relax and study until then :)
But I won't see her face till Tuesday. Hm.


You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life.


Today, I was given work to do all day, even though I felt like puking and I almost fell down the stairs three times. But I managed to get through it all by looking at a paper ship that I made.. with my three favorite people's names on it.
Her name. Ayza. And Aral.
I dreamt of all three again last night. :)

Eragon's part four is coming out in November Eight!!! Yes, it's a book. An amazing, amazing book.

Areesha just gave me these two hilarious videos to watch.









And I found out that two of my students in grade seven are gay. I'm not going to tell you what they were doing-that would pop wrong images in your head-and I was like what. the. fudge. I glared at them and made them stop what they were doing. Annoying when you have a migraine, I tell you.










You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine.


This is my 100th post!!!!!


So here's a thank you to someone who showed me her blog and made me realize that there is one place where I can be me.
Ifra at I feel a funny coming. And zombies.




17 comments:

  1. I'm happy that you're happy! And aww omg so cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was listening to the radio today and The Corrs came on with their song Breathless and I instantly thought of you and The One That Leaves You Breathless lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! Following your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is ammaaaaazinnnnggg :) I love reading it :) hope your migranes get better soon :) and tell us more about 'The one who leaves you breathless' she seemsss amaaazzzziiing just like you :) Tell us more about your love story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the song 'Breathless' :)

    And the Llama song is so funny!!

    Congrats on your 100th post :)
    Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 100 posts. Aawww oldie :)
    ANDDD I have heard the Gummy bear song! So cuteeeee. AND AND, second last picture was hilarious =))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay um. What is it with 7th grade boys and gayness? :| I had a gay couple in my class too. Ew.

    Khair, congrats on the 100th post! :D Btw, how do you make the collage thing that's under our blog's name? I want one tooo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly how hyper you were xD Taubah I keep commenting on your posts late -.-' The Gummy Bear song was epicness \m/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute post. That song. I love it. And the feeling that goes with it. Good to know your side of the world is brighter than mine. Currently. And I hope your deep long conversation was good for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 100 posts! WOW.

    I haven't even done 80 :O

    The new header, deserves a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad that you're happy :D

    Wow, 100 posts, you've come a long way!
    And I love the header :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey...
    well it is funny for you to know
    that i remember you as the romantic migraine guy :P
    and i L O V E the pix u use
    congos fr the 100th post..! :)
    em not even on 50 :P
    and your labels has X-men so it makes your blog for me all the more spcl..! :)
    enjoy
    tc
    and yes iv seen the videos before- pretty nice..!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the 100! :)
    And I loved that fire truck thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. my comment disappeared. it was a long one. m to lazy to write again. to sum it up... nice post. ya pta nahi, sad post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. normal.is.overrated.; :)

    Hazel; That's a classic, right? Mum has it on her CD. and both of us know it by heart since she loved it and kept playing it :P

    Justin; Thank you!

    Anonymous; Thank youuu :)

    Furree Katt; :)

    ♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫; :D

    Cяystal; I used to sing the gummy bear song to creep out my friends at times :P

    Aaishah; Thank youu :)
    Ooh. I copied every picture one by one to Powerpoint, and then changed the size and alignment till it all fit together :D

    Areesha Bilal; Ahaha.

    Zeba; :D

    Hamza Bin Ladin; You'll get there :) Thank youuu.

    PurpleMist; Glad you like it :)

    äмän ♥; :D

    suvaiba; ahahaha.

    my day in a sentence; Thank youuu

    The Butterfly Effect; Sad and happy together :)

    ReplyDelete