Tell me what I wanna hear
Take me down
There's nobody else I'd rather be with.
I am feeling much, much, much better.
All because of the only person who always stands by me and helps me.
The One Who Leaves Me Breathless, I love you. I love you so so so much. Smile.
This is my December
This is my time of the year
This is my December
This is all so clear.
I love the winter weather. And it's finally here. Holidays and the cool breeze means that December is always awesome. And the world celebrates my birthday.
If we don't kill ourselves,
We'll be the leaders of a messed-up generation.
I am focusing on the positive side of things. Nothing negative, as of now. Amen.
A huge Thank-You to the other side of me at the other side of me for awarding me!
Here's what she said:
I was at Hyperstar the other day, thinking of Edward Maya's This is My life when they played it. I almost, almost, almost smiled then. That song has one memory. A three day memory, of when I was going to America last year. I listened to that song non-stop during the way.
This, this is my life
I'm looking for you, searching love in your eyes
This, this is my life
I'm chasing a dream that fades away in the night.
I love the breeze outside. It's just perfect. December has so many memories. Some are happy. And some are sad.
And the heart has no face
And I promise you that our thing
Is never going to end
And love lives in the soul
You leave me breathless.
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









The pie image made me chuckle. I like pies! :D
ReplyDeletewinter...i love it too
ReplyDeleteand i agree December ...many good and bad memories but i still wait for it :)
and lol to the pics as usual :D
winters <3
ReplyDeleteOne who leaves you breathless. Is lucky! :D
ReplyDeletePIE.:D :D
This girl. Awwwwwwww. Does she read this blog? Does she love you back just as much? Aw. :-D
ReplyDeleteYour girl.. Gosh, she really is very lucky :) And you, you are so love struck boy! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd your posts, they make me smile :)
Keep blogging. And smiling! :)
May allah bless you, ovais. and may you never get hurt. and may that girl realize how much she means to you. and may that meaning never change for you.
ReplyDeleteloving someone is one thing. making someone your better half is another part of the same thing. a different angle. may you see that angle as beautifully as it actually is. and may your feelings never change and may you never have to supress them. amen.
Tazeen; Pie is Pie :P
ReplyDeleteRosette Princess; Winter. Enough said :)
fatima; :)
Sakhi.; that's what everyone says :)
Zeba; She reads it :)
♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫; I am :)
I'm glad they make you smile!
The Butterfly Effect; Ameen. And thank youuu. I wish the same for you!
i havent been to hyperstar yet. :(
ReplyDeleteand i HATE winters. they get me depressed and super lazzzzy!
Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?
ReplyDeleteI have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.
My homepage Juegos Online
It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you just shared this useful information with
ReplyDeleteus. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
my website - Juegos Gratis
Spot on with this write-up, I honestly think this site needs much more attention.
ReplyDeleteI'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the advice!
Also visit my blog post: joucuri online