Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'll never drown now

Even though they try to knock me over
I never fall down
Cause I’m gonna wear the crown
With my feet on the ground


What's up, people? I'm playing music in the staff room after asking the other teachers if they didn't mind hearing it and they started suggesting music that they wanted to hear. Which is fun. I'm starting a new trend. Wakes everyone up.

I know I’m gonna win
So I’mma get it
Watch me soar up to the sky
And fly now



I have a seven day week now. I even have to come to school on Saturdays and Sundays. Which is totally tiring.

I put my hands up, oh na na
And stand up, oh na na
And hold on, oh na na
To everything I know that makes me
So strong, oh na na
And go on, oh na na
I’m ok, oh na na
I’ll raise my voice to them and say



I've finally taken advice that was given to me ages ago from The One Who Leaves Me Breathless, and that advice was to not make one person-her-my everything.
Since every little thing that she did affects me otherwise.
And since she's too young to see how much of what she does affects me.




Although they try to knock me down
Yeah, I’m gonna stand, I’m gonna stand my ground
Hey, I’m gonna open up my heart to give
Yeah, because it’s the only way to live
I’m gonna be positive
Yeah, positive



Which means doing stuff and occupying myself so I don't get time to think of her. Which gets harder every day the less I talk to her.

Which reminds me.

I saw this on Daaneiia's blog at Such Teenage Dreams. And I just had to repost it. Since it is SO TRUE.





Even though you try to pull me under
I never drown now
So I’m gonna ride the wave
I’m not going down now









4 comments:

  1. School on weekend?????? Definitely boring and tiring....

    Even though I am not a guy but I do agree with you that it is so damn true!!!

    Hahahaha loved the last pic, though didn't get the motorcycle one :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becoming a dj for your teachers, are you? :) Oh yes, boys are jealous creatures :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get going on Saturday, but why Sunday? =S hahhaha xD That picture was so true xD Guys DO overthink, and they always ask other girls for advice =P I'm gonna post this too =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you say stuff and then add lyrics then words then pics, then funny tips.

    ReplyDelete