Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Free falling

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine,
I'm leaving my life in your hands.

I just got home at 6ish. And just finished my chores and everything.

My brother had his basketball semi-final today. We lost against the team that beat us twice before, in another tournament. But we tried.

This post is not meant to be depressing.

But I'm still more than a little sad.

So I've encrypted the next part of this post. Read it if you're willing to risk becoming depressed. The password is 'nokia'


When I woke up this morning, I thought that I'd be much happier by the end of the day. I didn't have a migraine for the first time in a long while.

When you find out you're not loved,
When you realize what it feels like,
When you realize how much it really hurts,
That's when you hear,
The sound of your heart breaking.


When you watch,
As the negative army,
Fights the positive ambush in your mind,
And the negatives suddenly take over,
That's when you hear,
The sound of your heart breaking.


When you realize,
There's a huge difference what she says and what she does,
When you realize she doesn't want you,
That's when you hear,
The sound of your heart breaking.


When you see the sunlight,
And you feel its heat,
But in your mind, it's as dark as night,
That's when you hear,
The sound of your heart breaking.


When you lose the will to fight,
That's when you feel the pain,
As it seeps through your body,
That's when you hear,
The sound of your heart breaking.


And you welcome the pain,
And hope that this time, it kills you.


I composed it while showering, yes. I'm really trying to bring back the randomness and the funnyness that used to be so much a part of my posts. I'm sorry I'm failing there.

I love you. This part is for you. The password is your name.



Turn around,
Every now and then,
I get a little bit lonely
And you're never coming around.




And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
'Cause together we'll never be wrong
Together we can make it to the end of the line.






9 comments:

  1. People do hurt. We cannot expect everyone to be the same.
    But gradually time heals everything :)

    So cheer up!
    Things will be fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this post is pretty depressing btw! j/k I loved what you added on the end.. I liked the ten facts thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand you here about the thing with friends but don't worry people changes with time. And i really pray u get well soon with the migraines too bigbRo
    U know what..stay happy .The more u get depressed the more you'll be sad.
    btw again this was an awwwww post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww this is so sweet the encrypted words with her name as password..you are romantic,you noe

    and good luck with the migraine,never let it inside anymore :)

    stay happy,stay cute,and stay this way forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually tried the challenge =O

    You tell me to stop being depressed? Seriously dude, you need to slow down a little and take some time out for yourself. The migraines won't leave you alone, but this is a test and you can't fail it. You've made it this far..

    If anything, I wish I was in Karachi to give you a proper hug, but since that's impossible *cyber bear hug*. STOP BEING DEPRESSED!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all :)

    I'm working on it, I'm working on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheer up friend! You only have one life to live, and we're all going to die anyway, might as well make it a fun ride!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ovais.. sometimes when i read your blog it saddens me to the depths that are inexplicable. and its discomforting.

    you know what our comfort is? the fact that this world is not forever. its gonna end. and our best hope is to be the people who are loved by God. only then we'd find eternal peace. in heaven. where you can be with the one who leaves you breathless. forever. and that time around, forever won't have an end

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know we couldn't hum while holding our noses! Yeah... I'm easily impressed lol

    ReplyDelete