Giant steps are what you take
Walking on the moon
I hope my leg don't break
Walking on the moon.
I didn't post yesterday, I know. I had a really bad migraine.
But I met up with two friends and we had a lot of fun. Fun like I haven't had since.. April. It was a good thing that none of my students saw me. They'd wonder how mature we were, messing around and throwing water and going into the dodgem cars area.
And later, in the evening, when I had just woken up and was in the kitchen getting water, the 'Manzoor hai' yell came again. I was really tempted to yell back, but I had a migraine then.
[Manzoor is a name. 'Manzoor hai' means 'Is Manzoor there?' and it also means 'Do you accept.' So you can see why it's so funny when this guy yells that at least once a week.]
So that was mostly what I did yesterday.
This morning, I woke up to the sound of people yelling outside the house. Now I just had a dream that people were fighting outside my house while we were getting ready to go somewhere, so I got up and found out that it was a donkey race in the alley outside the apartment complex.
Yes, laugh. :P
And this is the sound clip of me playing Kiss the rain/Bella's lullaby for the third and fourth times. The fourth time is worth the wait, trust me.
And this is me playing 'Happy Birthday' and then part of 'Jingle Bells'
Apart from all that, I got a B in American Government (Yay, I guess.). The One Who Leaves Me Breathless said that I should be thankful for a B. It was a hard class and a fast track one, but I wanted an A. You can't have everything, I guess. So I'm happy.
It's got to be the crunkest
It's got to be the loudest
It's got to be the best love song she ever heard in her life,
I made these to surprise The One Who Leaves Me Breathless.
No need for me to write it,
I just gotta picture her smiling.
I found these pictures.. taken from when I was in a picture taking mood.
It's rare for me to want to take pictures, like a lot of pictures. It started when I was in sixth grade. My class went on a field trip to Lahore. My parents gave me a camera (we didn't have decent digital ones back then). So I spent most of my money on camera rolls.. and when we developed the pictures, out of eleven hundred pictures, five had people in them. The rest had scenery.. of the museums. The sights along the way. The Lahore Fort.
I take amazing pictures of scenery, yes. It made my dad mad enough to take out his digital camera and teach me how I should take pictures.
These are three out of eight of my first students. I taught them English as a Second Language. Bit old to be my students, but they learnt a lot. :)
These are two turtles at the Dallas Forth Worth aquarium.
If I could just see you
Everything would be alright
If I'd see you
This darkness would turn to light.











Those pictures are amazing =O Except the toads. Those are just gross -__-' Yes you do need a piano =O That was amazing! And the surprise is so cute =D =D
ReplyDeletefunny post, I enjoyed it. Thanks for your comment on my blog 'bareinsanity'. The thing is, that he knows what he has, he is just losing me by being boring. I can't help it if I don't want to hang out with him anymore.
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures! And lol @ Manzoor hai! I still don't get how you can be a teacher but what they hey :D And you're really good at the piano! :)
ReplyDelete:( i hope migraines leave you alone and let be happy....
ReplyDeleteas usual, a fun post :)
oooh i love dodgem cars... and the t shirts are sooo cayoot! one's made out of a dollar bill, it seems.
ReplyDeleteah! Lahore! my home. can you believe i've never, in my 19 years in lahore, seen the badshahi mosque and the lahore fort and minar e pakistan:S
are you sure they are turtles? they look like toads.
and hey, the piano was aala!
ReplyDeletemigaines are not cool. dodge'ems? OH YEAAHHH!=D
ReplyDeleteKarchi tips? EPIC.
btw, i love that call for manzoor. xD
LMAO this is funny! But my head was going all over the place, couldn't make out ha;f of what you were saying (thats just me) but still, great post!
ReplyDeleteI get migraines too, (have had ever since i was six, ah well) try cool compresses
Awww, I hope your migraines leave you alone, like, forever. Seriously. I don't understand how you can do anything. You're strong, man. STRONG. I've only had one migraine, I think, and I don't EVER want it again. I'm not sure if I envy you for your strength, or pity you for your pain. Ether way, keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THE PHOTOS! :D
HAHAHAHHA! MANZOOOOR HAI! I just stumbled upon your post today out of no where and there it was MANZOOOR!
ReplyDeleteHahhah. God, i miss blogging to some extent.
You taught English to these people? Wow. They look into their 30s already, wese.
And yeah, what were those shirts for? :P
Good luck with the migraine. You need to consult a neurosurgeon or perhaps some spinal surgeon.
Areesha Bilal, Sarah, normal.is.overrated., TheBluntBlogger; thank you & I'm really glad that you liked it :)
ReplyDeletethe butterfly effect; yeah, it's a good thing I keep a dollar bill handy..they are turtles. I think. yeah.
Ezazi; :)
Punk Chopsticks; migraines at six??
Jocelyn; It's either fighting against them or giving up. And I'm not ready to give up.. yet. Glad you like them :)
KN.; Glad you liked it :) Yeah, it was English as a second language. They're all Spanish. The shirts are origami :) I've beeeeen to doctors :(