Taking pictures is a birthright.
It was cloudy today and therefore the most amazing sights were there to take pictures of.
See the sun's light coming down through the clouds? See it? Yeah? That's called awesome light.
It's like a natural spotlight.
Now I know what it feels like to stare into the camera and into the sun. Hard to take a picture, yes.
Here's your dare, Areesha :P
I woke up feeling sad and down and now I feel.. better. It's not a bad life. Just a few bad days.
The One Who Leaves Me Breathless, I love you soo much, and I'm sorry for every little mistake I've ever done. I used to live life with no regrets-every time I upset you though, I regret it and wish I could change it.
Stunning pictures! Glad to see someone is equally fascinated with cloudy skies as I am. :)
ReplyDeleteUhhhhhhhh I love the weather as it was today ...
ReplyDeleteA little of everything SUN,CloUDS,RAiN e.t.c
:)
Those pictures are amazing =O
ReplyDeleteHahhha xD remind me to NEVER give you a dare =P
I LOVED THE WEATHER THAT DAY. I was hoping someone would take pictures of the clouds and youu did. Yay. :D :p
ReplyDeleteThe sunlight pictures :) They are just amazing!
ReplyDeleteur good with a camera, like really good dude =D
ReplyDeleteHahahaha.
ReplyDeleteThank you guys.
I just love taking pictures.
I love the photography. JOIN ME AND WE'D MAKE A CAMERA CLUB COOL. ok?
ReplyDeleteand eee i see my post too. IT IS TRUE NAA? VERY NAA?
AND WOAAH tough life do you have :p
and and i miss you