Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

And I will try.. to fix you.

I just woke up and I feel so, so, so horrible.

It's not my migraine. I just feel so empty and so tired of everything and so sad.

My migraine finally ended; I crashed while reading something The One Who Leaves Me Breathless had written. It was really interesting, but I was just so tired.

Yes, I've had a migraine since 4pm. Which means that I got some rest between my migraines, so I can take them.. But I just kept forgetting stuff all day. I forgot that it was one of my favorite teachers' birthday yesterday. I forgot that I had to talk to people at school. I forgot to remind dad to help me fix the car.

Sigh.

My brother had his basketball quarter final today. Our school won. :)

And on the way back, I saw this ambulance going through heavy traffic, and it reminded me of Eid a few years ago.. We were in Gulshan at 8ish, visiting a few relatives. And we were stuck in a traffic jam caused by this one guy in a van who was blocking the road by going the wrong way. And this ambulance stopped right next to us, and couldn't move because of bumper to bumper traffic. And the van guy was arguing with people from the cars in front of him. This boy.. around eighteen or maybe nineteen.. got out of the ambulance, ran all the way to the van and yelled at the guy from the van and got him to move.

The way that he ran was as if his life depended on it. And since I just had a nightmare of The One Who Leaves Me Breathless being hurt, wouldn't it be so sad if the person in the ambulance was the one who left that boy breathless? I never found out whether the ambulance reached in time. But I really hope it did.

I'm depressed right now, yes.

My migraines won't go away. Medicines don't work. Kalonji doesn't work. I can't sleep half the time.
I'm not depressed about getting them. I'm depressed that they still hurt as much as they always did, and sometimes they hurt more. I can't eat when I have a migraine now, I force myself to, so I can stay functional.

And even The One Who Leaves Me Breathless can't stop the migraines or lessen the pain by much anymore.

I know many of you worry about me and migraines. It's something I live with, and doctors can't change. Unless she does. But my mom gets them too. Hers are less frequent and shorter, she gets to take stronger medicine which doesn't work anyway.

I love you guys. You, who reads my blog and then comments. You, who prays for the two of us. You, who used to read such happy and funny posts from me until they turned sad again. I haven't felt this sad since my best friends left me. She's asleep, so I have no way to heal.

I have a new best friend. She's The One Who Leaves Me Breathless. I trust her like I trust no one else. She's the one I turn to whenever I need anything. And she's the one who stays with me no matter what. I really really really love you.




Aah. I can feel my migraine coming back. So I'm going to crash again. :(





Sigh. Have a great weekend, everyone!






If I counted a star for every reason that I love you, I would. But I ran out of stars the other night. This smile is for you.


15 comments:

  1. Doctors can be helpless in many a cases...:) they are humans with no super powers. Keep praying God is the only best healer...:) May you have less of them and over time and may you feel good back again...

    i wud say recite this when ever you are in pain...

    wa iza marazto fahuwa yashfeen

    its an ayat from Quran...

    and also keep reciting durood... its my protection from anything ugly or unpleasant always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What attracts me more is towards your posts are cyanide and happiness. :)

    Very cute lines:- "If I counted a star for every reason that I love you, I would. But I ran out of stars the other night. This smile is for you."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the The Page at youtube.com says picture.
    and yay at the win. Migraines are bayde. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww i hope they gt cured...until then enjoy the time in whch u dnt hav migranes...:) God is theb est healer...and so is happiness:)
    happy smiling dear:)
    the post relly touchd me btw:)
    u will defintly be remembrd in my prayers:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaaahhh... your posts are always so sweeeeeeett. The one who leaves you breathless sounds so amazing and so do you :)
    Its really sad how ambulances get stuck in traffic, that happens near my school like all the time, we should really pray for the person whose inside, i hope your migraines go for good someday, takecare :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that ambulance story is sooo sad-
    =c
    && so are the migraines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why can't the migraines be stopped?..I feel so sad after reading your post but i feel that everything will turn just fine..accordingly to time..And i remember one of the things said to me when you wrote about the ambulance incident..this was this aunty who told me that when the times are bad for someone else that you see and can't help by being there so just leave a prayer to god and he would no matter how busy will at last see and reply to it graciously at the right time :)

    Can i contact you anyway?..I wish to talk with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. =( I swear I wish I could find some way to help you with your migraines =( Are you sure you can't get anything done? There has to be SOMETHING!

    We love you too and we're always here for you - even though we come after The One Who Leaves You Breathless ;D

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwww i feel so bad about ur migraines. I hope big bro u jaldi jaldi say theek ho jao. Don't worry Inshallah u'd be fine.
    Again so sweet. When u mention the one who leaves u breathless it makes me awwww.I too hope that the ambulance got in time and don't worry about the nightmare thing...it happens with me too but if u forget it , it wont make you tense.

    P.S ur new layout is cool and ur pix too :D i think i came here after two boring weeks of exam :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love; I do pray.. Whenever I get depressed, I go sit on the Jai Namaz and pray..

    WonderWall; They're Pon & Zi. Not Cynacide & Happiness :) Glad you like it :)

    Cяystal; :)

    ..the floodgate of feelings..:]; Thank youu :)

    ~Rain Drops; Yeah, we should pray for them..

    fatima; It's life..

    Alcina; They probably can be stopped, but humans haven't found a way to stop them yet. That's an interesting and right way of doing things.. Sure.
    ovais92@gmail.com

    Areesha Bilal; I haven't found anything yet. And I have a cousin who is a doctor and a few friends who are doctors too, but no one's heard of anything yet. Thank you :)

    Rosette Princess; Insha Allah, Insha Allah :) Glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. DO you know what triggers your migraines? While they can't be cured, try to take note of when they do appear and hopefully you can stay away from whatever triggers them. Also, I'm certain you've been to a migraine specialist, but it doesn't do any harm to see other migraine specialists; they may have a slight variation on something that might help.

    Be well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. phir done deal hai. I'm going to start finding out something help your migraines!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zeinab; I've been to more than oneee.

    Areesha; I can manage :o

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really hope you find a cure for your migraines someday. Seems a shitty way to live each day in pain :(

    ReplyDelete