If we don't kid ourselves, would they believe us if we told them the reason why?
Do we take it too far, take it too far?
Did we chase the rabbit into wonderland?
A BIG thank you to Naked Reality at Naked Reality for telling me about this song.
I heard T-Pain's 5 O'clock in the morning this afternoon, and I was addicted to this song.
Cause I keep checking my cell phone
And these missed calls
You texting me like Imma kill ya'll.
I didn't post yesterday because there was just too much going on.
But I'm happy.. I think.
It's almost November! Which means birthdays. And Eragon/Inheritance Part Four.
My imagination sees you like a painting by Van Gogh.
I loved you from the start.
In every single way, and more each passing day.
You are brighter than the stars.
Believe me when I say.. It's not about your heart. It's all about your scars.
Here's a shout out to two bloggers who said something to/about The One Who Leaves Me Breathless..and me.
First, Ezazi at Chatterings of a drunk butterfly.
Next, to Crystal at Pentagram.
Oh, and before I forget.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Right. So. I have homework which I better get started on.
I love you.
You really do leave me breathless, all the time.











awwwwww
ReplyDeletethe song is no doubt awsum btw yay first comment :P
The bloggers said right :) i agree with them
and LOL to the pics :D
Hahaha you deserve all the happiness you get!
ReplyDeleteAnd first things first, Pon Zi were never so cute :O <3
and I realized my text has a grammatical error, I wrote ever "visit" his blog but anyway, you know we love she, who leaves you breathless and 18 Downing street too :D
and last picture was the shit haha :D
oh my gosh you come up with like the most amazing pics.
ReplyDeleteWhere on earth do you find them all?
Aw. And that was sweet of Crystal. Made my day too. Week. MONTH!! :-D And I am so happy there is happiness here. And someone who leaves you breathless. I gather you teach her, that's interesting.. But safe to blog about it? Just wondering. And the pictures you post always add to the experience of reading your blog posts! :-)
ReplyDeleteHaye you are so amazing!!! I hope you get her, I really do!
ReplyDeleteAww I wish you Aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll the happiness bro :)
ReplyDeleteRosette Princess; Glad you liked it :D
ReplyDeleteCяystal; Thank youuu :D
cricketfreak; Everywhere now. Facebook. Everfunny. Google. Smartphoned. Etc. :)
Zeba; Glad you liked it. Shhhhh :P
AZ; :)
äмän ♥; Thank youuu :)