No, wait. You're always on my mind.
Who am I referring to?
I'm talking about The One Who Leaves Me Breathless.
She's my most favorite person in this world. She's the one who motivates me all the time. She's the one I'll do anything for. Which is why I'm trying to be positive. She loves me too, yes, for those of my followers who missed out on that post. She's just really busy studying. Oh, and she's smarter than I was at her age, but don't let that go to your head, okay? :P
That is how you jumped on me and hugged me in my dream, by the way.
Oh girl, you stand.. by me.
I'm forever yours.. faithfully.
Right, so. I have a migraine again. I had one yesterday. That was a horrible, horrible, horrible one. This is better. I really really feel like puking, though. But I am still trying to be positive here.
If I stumble,
if I fall,
Forgive me,
I'm just learning as I go along.
I have a question. Why did humpty dumpty sit on the wall?
Randomness, I know.
Smile, an everlasting smile,
A smile can bring you near to me.
Don't ever let me find you gone,
Cause that would bring a tear to me.
If you ever have to walk on the road and not on the sidewalk, always in the middle. That way, any car will see you. And you have a much higher chance of being run down too :D
This world has lost it's glory
Let's start a brand new story.
It's supposed to rain this week. In Karachi. Amen to that, LOL.
Remember how I said that I would post more of my quotes and stuff? I have a bunch of quotes on the page up there somewhere. *Points up.*
These are different ones.
Sometimes you just have to run away
So you can see who will come after you.
Sometimes you just have to talk quieter
Just to see who's listening.
Sometimes you have to step up in a fight
Only to see who's standing by your side.
Sometimes you have to make a wrong decision
Only to see who's there to fix it.
You have to let you of the one you love
Just to see if they will ever come back.
Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much.
Two wrongs don't make a right. But three lefts do.
To love at all is to be vulnerable-C.S. Lewis.
This wasn't a long post. I have a migraine, so please bear with me.
And no, no new surprises yet. But I'm working on three big projects. :D
Have an awesome week!!!









HAHAHA.
ReplyDeletelast one, lol
ReplyDeleteHahaha. :D :D
ReplyDeleteThis is a very very cute post. :D
Humpty Dumpty probably sat on the wall cos they kicked him out of class cos he didn't complete his three big projects? :P
ReplyDeleteand I still believe TOWLYB is the luckiest.
I agree with Crystal (dude how do you write your name like that? =O)
ReplyDeletethis post is haapppppyyy =D Why you not happppyyyyy like this all the tiiiiiiiime? =<
I am happy now :)
ReplyDelete