Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile

Yes, the title is from Rascal Flatts' 'My wish.'

The One Who Leaves Me Breathless told me that I need to be more positive.
+ve energy.
So I've really been trying to be positive. All because she said I should. She was right, I have been getting really depressed and upset over the smallest things. So I've really, really, really been trying hard. Even though I was worried and upset and sad, I still fought it.. because you said I should. So I hope it makes you happy. And The Script's sad music is so addictive, but sigh. Okay.


I'm like this now: At least, I try to be.





108 posts, and 108 followers. I finally caught up!
On the other hand, I lost a follower. Well, whoever it is, I hope you have a nice time anyway.

When darkness is upon your door
And you feel that you can't take anymore
Let me be the one you call
If you jump, I'll break your fall.

So this was a really busy week. Like, really busy.

I learnt that I can't outrace an automatic Honda Accord with my shift stick Suzuki Mehran, no matter how fast I change gears and drive.

I learnt that I have to be much more careful with everything I do.

I almost fainted the other day. That has never, ever happened. I had a migraine and I was just exhausted. And I got up and I almost fell and everything was just so.. dizzy. And I went like what the fudge.

And everyone wanted to read my encrypted text, but some things and between The One Who Leaves Me Breathless and me.

But here's an encrypted text to make up for that. :)


You'll find the password at the end of the post. :)

Enjoyyyy.













The password is.. the one who leaves me breathless

11 comments:

  1. Yayy you're going to be happy Ovais =D =D Thank God, you have her. AT least you listen to SOMEONE =P I also want to go sky diving and scuba diving =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Staying positive can be super hard to do, but it's so worth it. It's a battle that I struggle with, but I know you're strong enough to get there. :D

    OH. MY. GOSH. That's exactly how I feel about Tom and Jerry. Gawh, Jerry, why are you such a %$#@& jerk? xD

    I want to go sky diving sooo bad. I mean, seriously, it's the one thing in life I know (other than dancing) that I want to do. Scuba diving? Erm, not so much. XD

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so love struck :)
    Lucky you to have that girl, and lucky her to have a cute guy like you :)

    Looking forward to more of your positive posts :)
    I love the pictures :D :D

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Space is infinite,
    without ending,
    All within it,
    just beginning.

    Aw! I was kinda thinking that the password maybe that.and I liked how you put it at the end of the post. Smart ass you :P
    And she's right. We need positiveness in our lives. Emo and all is cool, but doesn't fit for long. So go go embrace the angels and not the demons, O. :) And Oh Em Jeeee, you're getting smoother with the words. Make TOLYB read all these posts. She'd be elated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore the funny pictures you add everytime at the end. They make the mood. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Pics are so funny :D And that Wise Man one is awesome. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes smiling or being positive is hard.

    really thumbs up with ur perceptions :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was the overwhelming recommendations by other bloggers that brought me here and it definitely lives up to the expectations! Your style is just so frank and refreshing and of course, 'the one who leaves me breathless' - how very romantic. This post is well-written and of course, what's a life without sunshine of cheer? Looking forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the pictures :)

    You've one more follower,hell with the one who left. :)

    Its good to know that someone is right there for you whenever you need,isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will try to keep the story happy :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwwwwwwww :) whenever am on your blog, i awwwwwwww so much :)

    ReplyDelete