Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh Girl, You stand by me..

I love Faithfully. I know I've heard it sometime before, but Boyce Avenue's cover is stuck in my head.

Sometimes, I just feel like driving. But my mom decided that she would drive today. Oh well.

So I poured water all over the staff room table today. I was pouring water into a glass-and I was standing near the door-and I looked up to see The One Who Leaves Me Breathless.
Don't laugh yet, okay?

It's rare for my mind to go blank. I can usually control my thoughts better. But it went blank this time, and I was just staring. I ended up pouring water away from the glass and not realizing it until it dripped onto the floor.
Yes, I had to hurry up and clean it up.



That's one of the three interesting things that happened today.

The second one was when I turned my laptop on in the staff room and played Sean Paul's She Doesn't Mind after plugging in my earphones.
Now everyone knows that there are two ports, one for the mike, and one for the earphones.
I usually double check that I plug them into the right place. This was, by the way, two minutes after the above incident.
I plugged them in, and I'm listening to the song happily, before I realized that the sound was coming from the laptop and not from the earphones. Yes, I had plugged them into the mike port. And that song isn't the best one to play in a staff room.
You can imagine what happened next.

The third interesting thing was what some children in my mom's class wrote.
The topic was 'donations.' They had just donated some stuff for The Flood Relief effort.
Here's the best one. "I donated my teacher."

The other topic was 'energy conservation' and how conserving means to save.
"I conserved Hasan today when he was falling."

Circus life
Under the big top world
We all need the clowns to make us smile.

I think that's pretty much all I have to say for today. Oh, wait! I made something for you. Just for you.
I was going to give it to you, but you were busy.. And I hate interrupting. So, here. Hope you like it :o




I hate the quality of my pictures. These are the best out of five images.

Through space and time
Always another show
Wondering where I am
Lost without you





10 comments:

  1. it happened with me once! music-full-on and earplugs on the wrong input :| not very amusing when you have so many colleagues staring at you....i went blank..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah. Seriously? :D
    You are such a crazy lover. Start practicing more staying around her, or else some day you will be hitting your forehead into a pole right before you and making a fool out of yourself. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhaaaahahahaha! I love the pictures.

    I've done the same thing with my laptop. Yeah. That can be super embarrassing. Once that happened and I was blasting...Weird Al. This was when I was, like, eleven and thought he was hilarious. HA. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. the music thing has happened to me SO manyt times and im like nodding my head, pretending i meant it *acting cool* ;P Have you changed your header or is it just me? Either way it's nice don't know why i never took much notice of it! the awesome pics you always post distracted me ;PP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel. There is more than one girl I can think of that leaves me with my jaw hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. boy! you're smitten or what:P this was a very hopelessly-in-love post and very very sweet. though i dint check out the funny pictures yet because i forget what i need to say about the actual content of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God that didn't happen to me xD Awwwww, it's so cute what happened with the water xD I wish someone had taken a video of it xD Lol, kids do the craziest things. I like the new cover by Boyce Avenue =D That's What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahahahahahaha I've kinda been in the water situation. Except for I bumped into a pillar when my crush walked past me. :|

    LOL@ 'I conserved Hasan today while he was falling'. I love how innocent children are. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Btw, sorry for not commenting that day. My dad needed the computer so I had to go offline.

    ReplyDelete